SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I was overly impressed on a PF was for the Doctor Doom PF. Other than that everything else has been really good but nothing great until now IMO.

:goodpost: Very Impressive statue of a very unimpressive character unfortunately

I personally dont find him unimpressive at all, i think from what ive read he is pretty friggin badass.

The last time I was overly impressed on a PF was for the Doctor Doom PF. Other than that everything else has been really good but nothing great until now IMO.

:slap Doom PF was the first Marvel PF....so you say Cap PF, Thor PF, Red Skull PF, HULK PF are nothing great?!

Last edited:
:slap Doom PF was the first Marvel PF....so you say Cap PF, Thor PF, Red Skull PF, HULK PF are nothing great?!

That's why at the end of my statement I said IMO. I think all those PF's look good besides Hulk and that's only because it's not the interpretation I would've like to have seen. If I felt they were that great I would have them in my collection. Not saying that my collection only has jewel pieces, but those characters are not even close to being one of my fav's. Thor has a dynamic pose, but he has to be one of my least favorite A-lister Marvel hero's. The other two (Cap & Red Skull) are just to static of a pose for me, if you know me, and the way I collect. It's all about the dynamic pose for me and my collection. If it's not a dynamic pose it's either a female statue, or one of my favorite characters. Plus I'm more a Marvel villain collector than anything.

That's why at the end of my statement I said IMO. I think all those PF's look good besides Hulk and that's only because it's not the interpretation I would've like to have seen. If I felt they were that great I would have them in my collection. Not saying that my collection only has jewel pieces, but those characters are not even close to being one of my fav's. Thor has a dynamic pose, but he has to be one of my least favorite A-lister Marvel hero's. The other two (Cap & Red Skull) are just to static of a pose for me, if you know me, and the way I collect. It's all about the dynamic pose for me and my collection. If it's not a dynamic pose it's either a female statue, or one of my favorite characters. Plus I'm more a Marvel villain collector than anything.

And it is a very respectable one. It is just that I find quite shocking that someone may not be impressed by all those pieces. Thay are SS's best IMO, and Skaar is/will be one of the lattest pieces to join that group.

Skarr is pretty big news for us HULK fans. :lecture

He might not be as well known as Iron Gay but it's pretty EPIC in the HULK family of stories, comics, etc...

I know but out of all the great options out there how did SS ever end up choosing to do a PF of a character as silly and unknown as "Skarr - son of hulk"!?

You mean how Sideshow picked a generic female villain like Madame Hydra? Sideshow could have just as picked Madame Masque.

Madame Hydra was picked to compliment the release of the Nick Fury Comiquette.

Just saying... :dunno

Last edited:
People still calling Mighty Skaar an unimportant character shouldnt be allowed to post in this thread.And they should be banned from this board also.

How did SS ever end up choosing to do a PF of a character as silly and unknown as "Skarr - son of hulk"!?

"Silly and unknown" = your opinion.

9 hour sellout = Factual numbered based sales that highly disagree with your opinion.

Back