SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All those who are complaining about this epic piece are going to cry when they see the first in hand pics IMO

Brother, I still doubt there will much demand for this piece on the secondary market when scalpers try to sell it for ridiculous ebay prices..."Skaar - son of Hulk" is a silly c level, barely known marvel character..There are only so many hardcore fanatics who actually know who the hell "skaar" is and actually have over 1K of disposable cash to throw on this statue...This is not an A list character we're taking about and never will be :monkey1 :lecture
Character popularity is important, yet isn't the only factor involved in the value of a statue. Did you, by chance, notice how quickly this piece sold out?!? It's pretty much a record or a runner up for quickest NRD sell out. I think that speaks volumes for the potential of this piece's value on the secondary market. We can speculate all we want, but only time will be the proof. :lecture

You really have to take into consideration how fast this piece sold w/ a NRD. That's the customers speaking loud and clear with their wallets how much they like this new Hulk rendition PF. It'is going to do well on the 2nd market, but hey you're free to think otherwise.

They like it at the $379 price point. Think there will be the same level of interest in the secondary market at a higher price point? 1K? :horror
Maybe / maybe not. :dunno

Let's see how the Rogue PF performs on the secondary market. She is a much more popular and established character and Sideshow did an excellent job with her. If she goes skyrocketing, then Skaar might follow suit.

SKAAR need transportion

SKAAR finds KARR

file.php

KARR tries kill SKAAR

SKAAR yells out "Puny KARR will do what I say!!!"

SKAAR tears off KARR's roof and gets in.

Knight Rider Theme song plays
SKAAR, a lone crusader in a dangerous world.....

Back