SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys can expect to pay around $600 for Skaar because of the shipping & handling but its worth it right?

$600 is about £380 its a bummer, but worth the hit for me. I'm sure it would be sold out by the time I get to the States on holiday next year - even then I would probably have to pay about that price for it at retail out there - bloody shipping and tax! I hate it :mad::mad:

Sorry, but Conan the prize is way cooler because of the smoking hot chick over his shoulder

2mpe5oj.jpg

Haha, you display her without the extra piece that covers her fine assets. I did the same on mine.:wink1:

$600 is about £380 its a bummer, but worth the hit for me. I'm sure it would be sold out by the time I get to the States on holiday next year - even then I would probably have to pay about that price for it at retail out there - bloody shipping and tax! I hate it :mad::mad:

Yeah shipping and taxes suck :(

NRD charged to credit card confirmation just in !!! Thank you Dawn !!!

I win.

Tell me about it.It will probably cost me around 450-500euro including taxes and shipping.However fed ex has absolutely gr8 service.

I have never intented to buy a statue and sell it later on on secondary market for a higher a price. I can understand why some people buy two same statues so they can sell the other one later on.But i will probably regret it if i had to sell any of my statues. R w collectors or not guys??
By the way anyone knows when Batman pf or Superman pf from the dc line will be out for pre order?? these must be a must buy....:impatient:

Rogue EX had an ES of 750 & a comic book history since August of 81 while Skaar EX had an ES of 500 & made his first appearance on World War Hulk #5 on January 2008.

This segment was brought to you by the letter Y.

This is one of the better sculpts they've released for PFs in the past two years. I enjoy the museum poses but I think they have too many of them in the PF line.

Back