SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to jump on the waitlist but theywant a NRD to palce an order???

how can they charge you when they dont no you'll get 1.....

UNLESS it's a FAKE SELL OUT?!

A relative unknown character becoming a Grail statue? IMO it wouldn't command big bucks like Hulk or Cap PF. I don't think it would triple or quadruple price ever over time.

A relative unknown character becoming a Grail statue? IMO it wouldn't command big bucks like Hulk or Cap PF. I don't think it would quadruple 3 to times the original price ever.

You never know how popular this character may become down the road. You don't think this will hit or get drastically close to hitting the 1K benchmark?

You never know how popular this character may become down the road. You don't think this will hit or get drastically close to hitting the 1K benchmark?

I would like to see it hit $1k but I don't think it will ever happen. Look at the Thing PF? One of the best sculpts ever yet hasn't reach over $500.

A relative unknown character becoming a Grail statue? IMO it wouldn't command big bucks like Hulk or Cap PF. I don't think it would triple or quadruple price ever over time.

You're the same guy that said it wouldn't sell out for at least a week, correct?

I have a feeling that this is going to do a lot better than the Thing PF on the 2nd market. With the ferocity in which this PF sold yesterday. I may beg to differ a year or two after it's released.

You should have called customer service. They will help you out and refund you, I'm pretty sure. But don't wait too long.

Thanks Supes! Yes, I called them and they told me that as long as it was canceled before they charge, I'm ok. When I log into my account, it shows up as being canceled, but when the rep tried to find it, the order doesn't show up at all, as if it's just automatically taken out of their database.

i wish that were true but it states quite clearly to check the i understand box and that you will be changed in 24-48 hours

it doesnt say only if your WL converts

I've told you what I know, and I'm sure there's others around here that know that you won't get charged unless your WL converts.

Call SSC if you don't believe me...:lecture

Possible grail pf ? What do you guys think?

I think so! It just has that look that makes it stand out that little bit extra like the Joker. I think SSC have upped there game and we are entering a Golden age of PF's, Its hard because precious wants them all he does.

I've told you what I know, and I'm sure there's others around here that know that you won't get charged unless your WL converts.

Call SSC if you don't believe me...:lecture

Your right they definitely don't charge you a NRD if you are on a waitlist unless it converts.

All who ordered can now do this to everyone else
:nana:

And everyone else who were waiting and now want this piece can do this
:slap once they see the starting price on evilbay at $1,000

I don't know about $1k LOL. I primarily bought it because of the sculpted and kick ass weaponary. It looks too good to pass up.

Some of you guys are high rollers. It's gotten to that point in the game where there is just too much stuff coming out.

The "Son of Hulk" just doesn't make the cut in my book. I don't care how nicely sculpted he is or how Hulkie the Barbarian decked out he is with swords/axes/whatever. I know some of you guys want to re-live the good old days of the classic Marvel pieces skyrocketing in price, but with ebay fees and fake sell outs from Sideshow it's a tougher game to play.

Back