SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The third pf of a hulk,what,s next? Son of logan?

I Pray for this :pray:

Wolverine_Origins_Vol_1_14_Textless.jpg

DAKEN PREMIUM FORMAT Sep 2012.....sounds well :dance

just noticed that it's 14kgs!!!that's the way to go!!sold out really fast,doesnt he??

i wasnt expecting that this guy will sold out ( exclusive) in less than 24hrs.Even faster than JOKER Pf exclusive. Glad i pre-ordered
Joker exclusive sold out fast because it is the very first ever DC pf SS made. Imagine Joker pf is the third to be done after Superman or Batman pf, do you think its will be sold out that quick? NOT!

Glad I logged on when I did, I would have missed out.

That makes this one a little more desirable being less than half the amount made for the exclusive than the joker pf.

Wouldn't have though so. Joker is way more popular than this PF,
Never even heard of him before yesterday's news letter but
Ordered it because it looks great. Joker sold 1250 in around the Same amount of time really don't think this could but still
An excellent sculpt, But will have nowhere near the fanbase of the Joker.

Last edited:
Wouldn't have though so. Joker is way more popular than this PF,
Never even heard of him before yesterday's news letter but
Ordered it because it looks great. Joker sold 1250 in around the Same amount of time really don't think this could but still
An excellent sculpt, But will have nowhere near the fanbase of the Joker.

Possible grail pf ? What do you guys think?

grail? idk, term gets thrown around way too much imo but it's possible. it is a big, heavy piece of a bad ass looking character who is the son of the coolest character in comics = win...gonna be sought after down the road i think with a lot of people saying, "omg it's amazing why didn't i order it?"

Back