SIM Repainted to Red and Gold Poll :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Repaint a SIM to Red and Gold?

• Total voters
They did Ickwinzs. I wish I had my photo studio set up, I could have done better pics. As I am sure the same with your work, it looks better in person, espescially when you get closer to it.

At the time when I bought it, it was done in Signapore. This is why I included the bases, to show they are authentic, and the backs of the IM. It is also why it cost so much at the time, by the time you add in the price of the Stealth, the paint job, and the shipping, and the fact it was a rage at the time, the price gets up there!

I am at a point in my collection where I have so much I have to sell some stuff. This IM will be a keeper for me.

Ickwinzs, I have a SS IM bust which, I have to say, I am disappointed in the paint job. Not only that, there are parts on the chest that are not even as the light strikes that spot. You run your hand on it, and indeed it is bumpy.

I am not sure what your schedule is like, do you do the IM busts in the same fashion as the IM commiquettes?

yup, it would be the same process as long as the colors are the same.

_MG_2855.jpg

_MG_2860.jpg

_MG_2868.jpg

Wow this came out great can't wait to get mine done.

yup, it would be the same process as long as the colors are the same.

Thanks Ickwinzs. I will PM you for the details in a few days or so. Appreciate your time in the forum answering the questions.

Wow this came out great can't wait to get mine done.

Get it done right and you will love it!

Once I get a couple SIM's I'll be on the hunt for a paint app. I'll post some pics whenever that times comes as well. :rock

Hello Ickwinzs,
Your work looks great. I sent you a PM so please check it when you have time. I really NEED your help. Look forward to hearing from you.

Back