Media SILENT HILLS by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but Big Boss was only implied to be gay. While for Chris, there seems to be no question about his sexuality :lol.

I still think that Kojima's firing from Konami was the worst possible news for his fans, and people who enjoy his games. Sure, he made some d**k moves over the years, but he's still a great director.

As of now, I'd think that Kojima's future itself, is in question. He's already getting old, and Japanese companies tend to snob older employees for younger ones, so I'm not sure if a big corporation would be inclined to even hire him. They also have a ridiculously low mandatory retirement age, at 60, I believe. Kojima already running out of time...

He's 50 isn't he? Maybe it's for the best that you get a young director in there now. I just hope they don't pull a Resident Evil during the PS1 era, and keep switching out dev teams.

You guys aren't missing much anyways, I envy those who have yet to play SH1,2 and 3. There's always those to fall back to.

Haha never played silent hill in my life I watched people play just wasn't into it .

When? In PW? C'mon that's not gay, don't tell me you don't have parties with your bros in your cardboard box and accidentally touch their wieners...

oh068HW.jpg

Im not sure that you can play P.T without that users PSN. I have had my PSN for too long to give it up. That being said i do have an alternate American one with P.T

We shall see... Proli not i had flappybird and never sold my phone during that insanity either

Something new to report; fortunately, the game isn't locked from your hardware nor are you prohibited from re-downloading it should it be gone from your HDD, for now at least. If you don't own a PS4 but have added P.T to your online PSN purchase, you can download the game in the future as well.

So yeah, everyone can breath a huge sigh of relief.

Back