Media SILENT HILLS by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girl decided to play it this week, and she's been stuck. I don't even know that I need to do to get her to progress since I haven't done it in so long.

yeah I fumbled around for several hours and stumbled upon the ending......

That's very impressive. I got stuck in ding all the photo pieces and the final puzzle so I had to cheat there. What an amazing experience. I told my friends to download it many times and they never listened.

It's hard being the only real gamer in your group of friends :-(

That's very impressive. I got stuck in ding all the photo pieces and the final puzzle so I had to cheat there. What an amazing experience. I told my friends to download it many times and they never listened.

It's hard being the only real gamer in your group of friends :-(
\

story of my life; my own brother has such different tastes, we rarely play the same things

Konami seems to have gone out of there way to be hated even more than Capcom :lol

I don't know what goes on in these CEO's heads to think that they won't be so horribly vilified in removing Kojima, plus his name off all the respective material... AND get rid of PT.

I think the series has been declining, but I wouldn't outright call it "bad" by any means. I dislike RE5, but it has a few good points to it... but everything after that... Operation Raccoon City... Resident Evil 6... :yuck

Just bring back Outbreak, you would get so much credit invested in the fan community again.

The only thing they care about RE... is reprinting RE4 and cashing in as many times as they can.

And the thing with Capcom is, they've character assassinated all their big franchises... they had the biggest stable of colossal games in the industry... and they're almost all extinct, or have really dropped off in quality.

I think the series has been declining, but I wouldn't outright call it "bad" by any means. I dislike RE5, but it has a few good points to it... but everything after that... Operation Raccoon City... Resident Evil 6... :yuck

Just bring back Outbreak, you would get so much credit invested in the fan community again.

The only thing they care about RE... is reprinting RE4 and cashing in as many times as they can.

RE4 was their last good game and it was of epic proportions. Would buy again. Some neogaf guys are making a true HD mad and it's glorious! If capcom could get that on PS4 I would be over the moon.

On MGS while it has declined it's still among the best series out there. I'm very curious where MGSV stacks up. If it does extremely well I wonder what Cap... I mean Konami will do

Even if you are not a "hardcore" gamer it's never a bad idea to buy a PS4. There are a few good games coming this year

wtf, I bought the PS4 for this game.
ouch.gif

The.
Phantom.
Pain.

:lol Underated post.

How can you hate RE6 so much, but then just dislike RE5??? RE6 was RE5 with improved atmosphere, and a less crappy sidekick A.I.

How can you hate RE6 so much, but then just dislike RE5??? RE6 was RE5 with improved atmosphere, and a less crappy sidekick A.I.

Leon's campaign was the only noteworthy thing about about RE 6. The rest was poo. The AI partners would leave constantly leave you waiting, when you're ready to go into another area, and there are so many times they'll just ignore your commands.

Plus, how many forms did Simmons have again, after he turned into a Werewolf horse-thing? So much for atmosphere :lol.

Back