Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll send you an e-mail with all of them and explain what i had in mind.

Last edited:
Maul, don't you have an e-mail i could send the pics i havve too? I'v got quite a few, all in a folder in my computer, and don't know how to post/send pics that's on my computer:eek:

Sorry about that, didn't know it was shut off by default, it's turned on now, you should be able to email me now. Everyone else, thanks for being patient, I haven't been around much the last few days, but sigs are coming.

Sorry about that, didn't know it was shut off by default, it's turned on now, you should be able to email me now. Everyone else, thanks for being patient, I haven't been around much the last few days, but sigs are coming.

:rock :rock :rock

i can't wait to replace my already BAD-ASS signature with another bad ass one!!

You couldnt PM me your e-mail so i can send it to you from my e-mail?

Everyone else, thanks for being patient, I haven't been around much the last few days, but sigs are coming.

I think everyone understands that you probably need a few days of rest after making the kick ass Kurgan/Darkness gif.

To be honest you are lucky your head did not explode.

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - To Be Done
Les Walker - To Be Done
DarkArtist - To Be Done
Reinhardt - Pending Changes
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - To Be Done
IronFingaz - Awaiting Graphics
DarkKnight2k4 - To Be Done

Hey gang, first off I just want to say again to those that are pending, thanks for your patience, I want to do these things right so I'm not rushing them. That said, I'm juggling some things around this week and busy with some personal things and will be gone all weekend starting Friday, I'll see what I can get done between now and then for ya, and thanks to everyone for the support of my work.

Hey MaulFan can you create one for me? I figure something of your own creation? I'm into most of the SSC lines and am willing to leave it in your hands and creative mind. I know its a wait at the bottom of your list but I'm willing to wait.:D

Hey MaulFan can you create one for me? I figure something of your own creation? I'm into most of the SSC lines and am willing to leave it in your hands and creative mind. I know its a wait at the bottom of your list but I'm willing to wait.:D

No problem, and the list is kinda just a list at this point, I'm getting into some that I'm challenging myself with now so I'm just going with things as the creativity hits me, like I'm working on DarkKnights right now because I had a good idea hit me for the Predator sig he asked me for. I'll think about yours and see what I can come up with :)

Hope you like this DarkKnight

darkknight.gif

Awesome work Sean... :chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

That looks amazing ! I can tell you challenged yourself there. :google:google

Thank you so much !!!!

Not to stifle anyone's creativity - but it looks like I'm going to have to impose a file size as well as a dimensional restriction on sigs.

Sigs over 500K will be deleted. Sorry Darknight2k4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back