Fantacular chat transcript with CEO Greg Anzalone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he is implying that a 1:1 Darth Vader bust will debut at SDCC!

Now that would be some kickass news... could be my 2nd 1:1 bust if that happens. Wonder which version they will do? I'd figure AHN since that was the first version of the PF, 1/6 and diorama.

Hey The Mike,

I seen ya talkin bout the Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure in the chat transcript. Thanks for that.:lol:rotfl One of these days, Sideshow will find me at my computer dead with "Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure" in the search box.:eek: Man that's going to suck.:lol:rotfl

Yes, in this thread...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55784

I think he is implying that a 1:1 Darth Vader bust will debut at SDCC!

THIS WOULD BE THE BEST STAR WARS NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!:google:google:google
:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I hope Vader's ComputerBoard Lights Up on the bust! Please Sideshow, Make this happen.:monkey5

Vader will go perfect with my Palpatine and Yoda Busts!

However, I Would trade both my Palpatine and Yoda Busts for a Sideshow Ardeth Bey 1:1 Color Bust because KARLOFF IS KING!:D

My guess is the computer board would not be part of the bust since that would add a lot of size and cost to the bust.

Also, with the exception Yoda its just head neck and maybe a bit of the shoulders... a full chest box would be a departure from the rest of the series. Hope springs eternal but I'd guess no chest box.

Back