Pixletwin's ANH 1:6 VADER Experiment Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I emailed sideshow yesterday.

My Vader order has been at "Item(s) shipping soon" for nearly two weeks!
The website says that it should have updated to "Transferring to EU Warehouse" wighin72 hours...

Had a reply appologising and my Vader has been on his way for some time! Should be here very soon - I'm getting all excited again, especially as the same email confirmed that my Luke & Han in Stormie disguise are on their way to the UK too! Woo Wee. It's gonna be a Sideshow Clusterf*#k at my house real soon!!!

Hey FlyAndFlight, my tusk broke off and got lost too. But I'm working on a solution. I will let you know if it is a success by tomorrow.

My Vader arrived :banghead :monkey2 :(

2yl5tsy.jpg

God damn it! UPS guy came really early and I was still asleep. Now I've got to wait another day for Vader.:banghead

Hey Pix, so what did we learn from this experiment?

Seems like it was just confirming what we already knew--they ship out according to your order time, with a hiccup here and there.

But I actually thought this was a great experiment that I hope Pix or someone else will pick up. Maybe for just the more important releases, since I know it's probably a lot of work. It's good to know where you are on "the list", so you can anticipate if your figure is due to ship, or if you'll have to wait a few more days. I'm sure it's even more helpful for the waitlisters, since they can get a better sense of how far down they are on the list!

Seems like it was just confirming what we already knew--they ship out according to your order time, with a hiccup here and there.

But I actually thought this was a great experiment that I hope Pix or someone else will pick up. Maybe for just the more important releases, since I know it's probably a lot of work. It's good to know where you are on "the list", so you can anticipate if your figure is due to ship, or if you'll have to wait a few more days. I'm sure it's even more helpful for the waitlisters, since they can get a better sense of how far down they are on the list!

Yea, even though I started late I really liked this, it was fun. I hope someone can do things like these for the big releases as well.

Back