Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to use this Roy Scheider tribute signature, you're welcome to do so.

signature.jpg

RIP Roy, you will be missed.

I'm not showing on the list... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Worry not, last time I posted the list was more to address backlog than anything new.

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE - As of 2/9/08

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - Complete
Les Walker - Complete
DarkArtist - Complete
Reinhardt - Complete
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - Complete
IronFingaz - Complete
DarkKnight2k4 - Complete
The Mike - Complete
Jen - Complete
Polystoner - Complete
Dunedain - Complete
FeatheredSerpent - Complete
KitFisto - Complete
JediMike71 - Complete
Buttmunch - Complete
DarkDaysinVegas - Complete
Ironman1188 - Awaiting Approval
The Craw - Awaiting Approval
Agent23 - Complete
madden821 - To Be Done
tylerd - To Be Done
FlyAndFight - To Be Done
Rock83 - To Be Done

Hi Maulfan, you're sigs are fantastic....was wondering if I could request a sig based on the world's greatest actor....David Caruso as CSI Miami's Horatio Caine.....possibly my favourite best/worst actor of all time :)

Jack Bauer wouldn't last 5 minutes in the Forbidden Zone. Besides, if he was so tough, he'd have ended the writer's strike and had a show on TV this season. :monkey5

touche. :lol

Planet of the Apes would be extinct when Jack Bauer got thru with 'em....

:rip

I never heard of 'em...So, I'll give you that round. :lol :peace

Ok, back on topic. Maulfan sigs :rock

MF, I was wondering if you could but together a signature for me with the following pics please:

250px-Snakeeyesposter.jpg

1495capture_lotr104.jpg

2297955144_845a5a4ca5.jpg

I wanted to get an upclose pic of the balrog's head, but didn't find one good enough.

Last edited:
Hey Sean, can you add a sig to my animated sig?

I would like one that says "I am with the Doctor" with all 10 doctors faces on it.

:D

Hey Sean, can you add a sig to my animated sig?

I would like one that says "I am with the Doctor" with all 10 doctors faces on it.

:D

Actually... leave the "I am with..." out. Thats gotten passe. :lol

I want to thank everyone for their support of my work; it’s very rewarding when something you create can have a positive impact on people.

Having said that, there have been things going on in my personal life lately that have been affecting my creativity as well as causing me to reevaluate some of my priorities and goals in my life.

To that end, I am no longer offering the signature service. I am going to complete the signatures that have been requested prior to now, and will contact the recipients via PM when they’re complete.

I hope that everyone will understand this move. I like helping you guys out and doing this for you, but at the same time I feel bad if I don’t complete them within certain time frames or put my own works ahead of them. In order to focus more on my growth as a digital artist, it would be best if I didn’t have this “responsibility”, for lack of better words, hanging over me as I explore my creative ideas. I will continue to help my fellow Freaks with graphical projects should things arise, I just don’t feel comfortable promoting a “service” such as this anymore.

Once again, I thank everybody for their support, and those of you waiting on your sigs, I’m going to try hard to have them completed in the coming week.

Thanks,
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back