Sigs by MaulFan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KingDarkness--.jpg

kingdark.jpg

kg.jpg

Into one gif please:D

SIGS BY MAULFAN - UPDATE

Darth Loki - Complete
The Josh - Complete
Karma - Complete
BadMoon - Complete
pixletwin - Complete
dr2red - Complete
Captain Faramir - Complete
kain4521 - Complete
Isildur's bane - To Be Done
Les Walker - To Be Done
DarkArtist - To Be Done
Reinhardt - Pending Changes
King Darkness - Complete
Eli26 - To Be Done

I can take care of that for you, no problem. With Terminator, you looking for Endoskeleton or do you want some Arnold showing too?

Thanks so much!! if you have a pic of Arnold that is battle-damaged (but not too much) to show off the endo as well as Arnie, then that would be awesome. (kinda like the new arnold bust) - if not, just an endo is good.

you rock!!

This one really creeps me out

:horror :horror :horror
bad_moon.jpg

Reminds me of Regan from the Exsorcist.

Hey Maul, could you make me a sig? Pleeeeaaase:D

What would you like for content?

As for everyone else, those of you with sigs already and happy with them, glad to be of service, those waiting on yours, bare with me, work week's caught up with tonight and I'm actually off to get some sleep but I'll be back to work tomorrow. Anyone interested in a sig, just let me know what content you'd like and I can chalk you up on the list.

It's a movie concept. I'v saved some pics and i'm working on it a bit but i'll let you know tomorrow when i'm done, if that's ok?

go MaulFan.

within a week your work will cover half the screen space used of the entire FreakBoard :lol

i like my own sig but i was wondering how to do a movie sig. i just want a repeating clip of peter jackson as a corsair getting shot with an arrow.

Hey Maul, i'v come up with an idea of what i would like. What do i do now? I got some pics to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back