Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is like the white storm variant had no extra head he wont be coming with the chicken.

Wow those look sick. Make the statue so much better. I actually might of kept mine had i known about those.

I actually might try to find a Deadpool now that I see he can hold a sword. Pretty slick looking.

Yes, his swords look really good. Couldn't decide on a pose so I am getting both.

As for another version, you never know. If this variant sells as fast as the original they can milk the mold dry.

Alas, I do want this.

Damn you sideshow and your fiendish marketing tactics! A pure soul such as mine simply cannot resist...

pure soul, lol.

now that I just got an offer for a new full-time position that pays even more, i'll just pull the trigger on this just for the fun of it. unless the ES is so off, I might enjoy it.

be nice if they make an x-force psylocke. it would be my chance to get an even better version.

It seems pretty obvious to me that, like Storm, SSC most likely saw they had a bunch of reg left and decided to repaint some to get rid of them faster.
Hence no EX head with Storm, most likely no chicken with this.

It seems pretty obvious to me that, like Storm, SSC most likely saw they had a bunch of reg left and decided to repaint some to get rid of them faster.

Very good point :pfft:

Very good point :pfft:

I don't think so guys. There is a little more to this than a simple repaint. The position of his left arm is changed and there seems to be at least one new weapon (a sword) in the mix with this new version. I highly doubt we'll get a chicken with this piece. Especially if this piece only comes with the Merc head.

If this was a repaint of, lets say the... I dunno strom trooper, I would completely agree with the point of repainted overstock. But deadpool actually sold very well; Doesnt make sense to bother, when if he would have sold either way, spend the money to repaint him.

It's not just a repaint...notice that the arms are different? :dunno

I doubt White Storm and B&W DP were pulled from the regular inventory. DPs arm is different. Storm's cape is a different colored cloth that had to be cut and sewn.

The precedent of a recolored variant that doesn't include the EX switch out goes back to the Spider-Man PF in 2006 if not before. White Storm and B&W Deadpool aren't following anything new. If anything SS doesn't alienate those with the EX by having the variants also come with the EX. Good move, really, as the Regular, EX and Recolored Variant are each still "worth it" in some way.

1000th post Freaks!

Back