Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snadinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Deadpool - X-Force Premium Format™ Figure

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it! Let's do this!

There's hope for X-FOrce Wolverine!!!

:lol Knew this was coming. Easy way for Sideshow to maximize profits. Only have to pay for new paint job.

Looks cool, but I am happy with my red DP.

I love the Uncanny X force book and this design. But having the Red DP PF already im not sure i will be going for this. The swap out parts are going to have to change it up a lot.

Looks like the swords are out of the sheathes...

This is damn tempting, but I already have the red Ex...what to do...

NO THANKS. I refuse to buy anymore PFs from Sideshow after the first defective Deadpool PF they sent me, and then they pretty much told me to piss off when I asked them to replace/fix it.

NO THANKS. I refuse to buy anymore PFs from Sideshow after the first defective Deadpool PF they sent me, and then they pretty much told me to piss off when I asked them to replace/fix it.

Really? I have never had an issue with them attempting to replace or ultimately refund me. That's one thing I can always seem to rely on.

Oh boy, they really are turning into Bowen with all these repaints, I have no interest in this as it is way to new of a design for me to care about it.

But anyone wanting to upgrade their red version with swords click the link in my signature!

It seems he's holding both his swords at his side with this pose. Same body and head though. I'm not a fan of the X-Force look so it's a pass for me, but some folks are gonna be thrilled.

Could possibly be a very limited edition for Black Friday, possible 150-300? If that is the case, well they have done it before.

Back