Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look in the Conan dio thread fool...

Yeah, that piece looks magnificent. I also think the original DP PF came out looking fantastic as well.

SSC has had issues with some of their releases but I can honestly say I have been very lucky. I haven't had to return a statue but twice the entire time I have been collecting from them. Both times I received a good replacement. I guess all of our QC stories boil down to our own individual experiences with SSC. I've just been lucky. I never really purchased any of the statues that have been plagued with QC issues (Rhino Com, Rogue and Psylocke PFs to name just a few). I have to say that overall my personal experience with SSC has been great.

I'm much more concerned with their pricing than I am with their QC. Especially on their larger pieces of late. That's why I paased on gladiator Hulk. I knew Apocalypse would cost just about as much as G Hulk so I had to make a choice. Oh well, that's life. Even if price was no problem, I'd run out of room displaying all the pieces I would want to buy just because I like them. :lol

The red original deadpool PF was amazingly sculpted and looked great, but I never got it because I loathed the fake machinegun/revolver that he was holding. Now that they got rid of that ridiculous gun and put two katanas in his hands it is a must buy for me!

:exactly::goodpost: everything you wrote is exactly the same reason why I bypassed the red black version. i'm also in on this release as well if the swords are in play. i'm usually not a fan of re-releases with different paint schemes, but this would be the exception.

i'll be happy if it comes with a pictured calendar. Probably too late.

I wonder if I get a calendar, with some WIP, and pics of upcoming products, from December shipment.

i'll be happy if it comes with a pictured calendar. Probably too late.

I wonder if I get a calendar, with some WIP, and pics of upcoming products, from December shipment.

I got a 2014 calendar already...it's all pics of already revealed items (December 2014 is Sinestro). Nothing new.

Mine only had a detachable hand. The arm is in a different position making this a different pose, albeit slightly.
Why have you changed it to 'stance'? Have you seen the positioning of the feet? I haven't.

And stop winking at me :wink1: :lol

Back