Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im almost glad that i missed out on the Deadpool EX now. I prefer this version better, and would gladly welcome the rest of the team! Bring on Wolverine :)

The red original deadpool PF was amazingly sculpted and looked great, but I never got it because I loathed the fake machinegun/revolver that he was holding. Now that they got rid of that ridiculous gun and put two katanas in his hands it is a must buy for me!

Only a few more days to get orders in!

Barry Allen on here is handling interest on the unmasked head I will possibly be sculpting and painting if enough interest.
Get in contact with him.

Probably be ready to ship like storm if a Black Friday exclusive.

May I suggest a mask part way up the face portrait (rolled up to the nose)?

If it is in stock and ready to ship, that makes it an even tougher decision...not sure if I'm ready to drop $400, since I just picked up a couple older pieces from fellow Boardies...

The red original deadpool PF was amazingly sculpted and looked great, but I never got it because I loathed the fake machinegun/revolver that he was holding. Now that they got rid of that ridiculous gun and put two katanas in his hands it is a must buy for me!

And how do u know he is holding 2 Kitanas?

This should be up during Black Friday.

problem is this will be released and sold out before any news on the whole xforce team being released or not

I agree if they announced that they were releasing the whole team I would definitely be buying this however without confirmation I'm not sure

I think x-force wolverine is higher on my list

And how do u know he is holding 2 Kitanas?

This should be up during Black Friday.

1652300-1693037_kitana_mk9_2.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

illustrators and sculptors do the hard work and sideshow just sell,that's the point

Pretty smart on their part though. This was a big hit for them, selling out both the EX and Regular, so to have another release in the pipeline as a variant ready to go at the Holidays makes alot of sense. Smart strategy all the way around.

Going to have to be glued to their site on the 29th. Missed the White Storm test driving a car, and I imagine a similarly tight window to get this. At least this one comes with a heads up.

I like it. Hopefully they tweak it to make it more like the X-Force Deadpool, instead of just a repaint.

Haha, just ordered a set of Spazzy's swords for the Red DP. Hopefully the sword poses are different. If this version is different enough I might consider getting it and have a dedicated Deadpool shelf. Really curious what this version will have:

-two heads?
-sword, gun, chicken hands?
-different base?
-price?
-low es or same as original?

But if this is like White Storm, no way retailers here will sell me one. :(

If it's like storm, it won't have anything extra. And I'm guessing the ES will also be lower.

I can't believe you just soiled this thread with a Liefeld pic...

That's the best art out of the 3 pics :lecture also if they repaint deadpool, they can just repaint the current wolverine, psylocke, as well. :monkey1

If I would have paid attention when I posted we wouldn't be having this conversation, it must have been a trick, the cover was not in silhouette, that said, forgiveness is asked

Haha, just ordered a set of Spazzy's swords for the Red DP. Hopefully the sword poses are different. If this version is different enough I might consider getting it and have a dedicated Deadpool shelf. Really curious what this version will have:

-two heads?
-sword, gun, chicken hands?
-different base?
-price?
-low es or same as original?

But if this is like White Storm, no way retailers here will sell me one. :(

What is this Spazzy sword you speak of?

Back