Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with my black and red Deadpool. Plus it's identical with the exception of the straight left arm. I'll be a littler choked if they're sword hands because I would of liked to have had that with my B/R version.

Seems kinda way too soon to be releasing this seeing as the other one is like 3 or 4 months old? I guess I can't be surprised with it being SS.

I'm happy with my black and red Deadpool. Plus it's identical with the exception of the straight left arm. I'll be a littler choked if they're sword hands because I would of liked to have that with my B/R version.

Seems kinda way too soon to be releasing this seeing as the other one is like 3 or 4 months old? I guess I can't be surprised with it being SS.

You need to get in touch with Spazzy. :wink1:

I'm happy with my black and red Deadpool. Plus it's identical with the exception of the straight left arm. I'll be a littler choked if they're sword hands because I would of liked to have had that with my B/R version.

Don't worry...it'll be delayed until 2015.

hey bro spazzy custom is doing custom kitana for deadpool original PF look awesome his work is amazing I already payed for a set plus I asked to add blood effect on the swords also a guy called jace ace will be commissioning a cancer head for deadpool look awesome I will be getting that too as spazzy I think is painting it

sideshow love to milk us I bet a lot of people are going to buy this and flip it trust me this will have low edition size but I dunno I don't want to purchase and I would love if everyone passed on it just to bring sideshow back down to the prices PF were 5 years ago but that never gonna happen lol in another 5 year trust me PF will be atleast 500 600 a piece

Not sure what to think about this one....
I missed out on the EX for Deadpool and he's great but not sure I care enough to double dip especially since I've yet to read an X-Force book.

Not sure what to think about this one....
I missed out on the EX for Deadpool and he's great but not sure I care enough to double dip especially since I've yet to read an X-Force book.

Nothing will top the original version. I love the reds. Seems like this has a slightly altered pose, which makes me curious. But that's about it.

X-Force Deadpool should have the "X" on his belt....hope they fix it !!

x_force_deadpool_by_diecast75-d4ko3hz.jpg

XForceDeadpool.jpg

I had a feeling ss would make this, xforce :rock This could look incredible if he has both swords pointing down to his sides. I luv deadpool, I just wish the whole statue was sculpted, I don't like the cheap looking plastic harness. I will be eagerly waiting to see the whole statue before i make up my mind on this one.

Wonder what the es will be.

Oh boy, they really are turning into Bowen with all these repaints, I have no interest in this as it is way to new of a design for me to care about it.

But anyone wanting to upgrade their red version with swords click the link in my signature!

:goodpost: btw why not give him a new head or something new to make us spend the same money again. :dunno

Back