Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You say that now, but everybody knows you're bull****ting :lol

Why? It's a repaint and nothing new. Even a lower ES can't get me to buy this **** :lecture unless they blow me away with something truly unexpected like galactus! Crap I see a black version galactus in the future with a super low ES....... Hope not....

I couldn't really see myself getting this UNLESS they announce that there'll be a line of Xforce statues coming for it to go with.

X-Force Deadpool should have the "X" on his belt....hope they fix it !!

x_force_deadpool_by_diecast75-d4ko3hz.jpg

XForceDeadpool.jpg

They should get rid of the harness from the Red one to make it more accurate and different.

Last edited:
This is awesome!!! I'm not a huge deadpool fan, but I love the uncanny x force book by Remender. Unfortunately I can't justify buying this unless they make the whole team, which I won't hold my breath for. :ohbfrank:

Well you knew this was coming with the success of the original. I am not sure I need another Deadpool but pretty sure I would love one. Can't believe its up for order next week. Wow thats fast. Should be released fast considering they probably already have the sculpt ready to go.

Glad to see at least one arm is different and that the swords should be the alt display option. Much better than it it was totally identical.

I couldn't really see myself getting this UNLESS they announce that there'll be a line of Xforce statues coming for it to go with.

This is awesome!!! I'm not a huge deadpool fan, but I love the uncanny x force book by Remender. Unfortunately I can't justify buying this unless they make the whole team, which I won't hold my breath for. :ohbfrank:

Agreed, Wolverine, Colossus, Cable etc...

I'm with Toe on this one, maybe a X-Force Wolverine???? and to further to make your Brain Squirm X-Force Psylocke PF maybe using the old mold maybe and a New X-Force X-23 PF :pray: and if I may dare to temp the X-Men Universe X-Force Colossus and Domino, I know I am Cherry Picking but there some of my Top Faves

I would love a fantomex. Really the entire uncanny x force team would be great. Apoc Angel would be excellent too

I'll be passing on this. Have no interest in what is basically a repaint. I'm very happy with my red & black EX PF.

You need to get in touch with Spazzy. :wink1:

Only a few more days to get orders in!

hey bro spazzy custom is doing custom kitana for deadpool original PF look awesome his work is amazing I already payed for a set plus I asked to add blood effect on the swords also a guy called jace ace will be commissioning a cancer head for deadpool look awesome I will be getting that too as spazzy I think is painting it

Barry Allen on here is handling interest on the unmasked head I will possibly be sculpting and painting if enough interest.
Get in contact with him.

Don't worry...it'll be delayed until 2015.

Probably be ready to ship like storm if a Black Friday exclusive.

Back