Sideshow Wetaholics Anonymous Club - Where are you from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
revilal

Hi,
My name is Revilal, I'm 30 and live in London.:wave

I'm a confirmed wetaholic, have 12 weta pieces and have 9 waiting for me once they eventually paint them.

I have moved my residence from the TORC weta messageboard to here :bat

[email protected]

Re: revilal

:wilkommen to the boards Revilal! I'm sure you will find it as interestin here as on torc. :wave

Re: revilal

Welcome to the polystone family Nazgul dfx :wave

Nice collection. :rock

:wilkommen

:mexwave

welcome

Hey Nazgul DFX, :wilkommen to the site, hope you like the community here, were all one big happy family, just try not to get put off if you see Bodies ass floating throughout posts! :lol :grouphug
Great statues, love the backgrounds you have for them, how do you display them at home? You seem to have quite an attistic flare for that kind of thing, what do you do for a living?
:b

Re: welcome

hi guys! it is I, Balegon. I hail from the tiny island of Singapore. just started collecting SSW products early this year. to date, I have 9 statues, 6 busts and all the mini-helms except for Orc Iron Cap, Isildur and High Elven but I should be receiving them next week. I also collect LOTR ToyBiz figures and UC swords.

I have 5 statues and 6 busts on pre-order. I guess you guys will agree when I say this is one helluva expensive hobby. :D

alrite guys. waiting to be welcomed now. :wave

GOIN' NUTZO WITH THE POLYSTONE!!!

Salt Lake City here...

FINALLY... Got my Stone Trolls, Orthanc (No. 8!), Moria Orc Archer statues, and others. And all those lovely little busts!!

Hey, and has anyone seen that kool t-shirt on eBay, sold by some guy here in SLC? ... It's black with a white logo of Ringwraith on Steed and underneath, "Got Polystone?"

AWESOME. Got me one of those, too.

chauvelin2000

Welcome

A warm and hearty welcome to all the nw pplon the board.
I'm happy you found your way here.
Now prepare to be lost forever in a world of polystone, debt and family-like atmosphere!
:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug
:toast :toast :toast :toast :toast
:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Re: welcome

big al, i'm a visual effects artist. I do stuff like those photo composites everyday.

I am displaying the statues on a shelf right now. I'm looking for a glass display case, however i need to get one that can support those HEAVY staues

Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

Hi Arowyn,

Welcome to our group of madmen and -women :)
Oir numbers are still steadily growing! :grouphug

Wetaholics Anonymous Club

:wilkommen to Arowyn and chauvelin2000, We all hope you enjoy your stay here. The family is ever growing, gonna start interbreeding at this rate!
Hey Nazgul DFX, thats a great job, got a friend who's a graphics designer, does a similar thing to you, loves his job!
Im hoping to get a nice glass cabinet soon, one with mirrors in the back, but need to get all my statues off backorder status first! :b

Thanks for the AWESOME welcome!

Thanks so much Peter, big al, et al... :D

... for the warm and fuzzy welcome!! What an awesome group of WETA addicts!! I feel right at home now.

Thanks so much for the kind and welcoming words -- joyfully refreshing in what can be a rather bleak world we're living in.

I look forward to a long and happy association with people who love (and crave) Tolkien and Jackson and WETA as much as I do!

Hobbit hugs and Legolas luvs (Celeborn kisses?) to you all! :wave

Chauvelin2000 ;)

Back