Sideshow Wetaholics Anonymous Club - Where are you from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: wetaholics

To all the new names:

:wilkommen :wilkommen :wilkommen

Good to have you here!

JS:D

Re: Can Anyone Helpme Out?

Welcome Greedo, :wave

:wilkommen

Hope you enjoy your time here. :rock

:mexwave

Im new and

Hi…I’m new here and wish to introduce myself…I’ve been reading the board for a while now…but didn’t join because of my rather small collection (does smeagol even count?!)…but I ‘m a great fan of the Trilogy! My big brother encouraged me to sign up (Personally I think he felt lonely being the only Belgain member on the board)……So here I am! Ready for uh anything?! Greetings to one and all.

ps: Used this thread because the introduce yourself thread doenst seem to work.

Re: Im new and

Yes, welcome everybody that's new here. I'm kind of losing oversight. :x I know Greedo's face from ebay though I think. :D

Hey, Rob - are you Ericske's brother then? :) Nice to meet you too. Hey, we all started out small. Wait till the real addiction sets in. :p

Ready for uh anything?!
:mwaha :mwaha

Rob - Welcome!:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

Addiction starts out slowly with Smeagol, and the next thing you know
you've got a Balrog setting on the shelf staring at you! (or 3 in Peter's case)

Sneaks up real slowly until you realize - Holy Crap! I'm in debt up
to my eyebrows, have a semi-complete collection, and LOVE IT!

JS:D

Gday Rob, good to see you finally gave up lurking and became a respectable member. Your most welcome.

Personally I would not have mentioned your brother. He has been flagrantly spouting his Belgian heritage in quite a number of posts and is getting quite a reputation. I heard a rumour that he even drives around with a sticker in his back window that says "One Belgian on Board". What's all that about? Doesn't matter I'll think up something later.

Now Greedo, welcome to you too. I know you've been here a while now, that avatar sticks out like Hellboys Samaritan. If I turn my monitor off I can still see it on my screen.

Have fun guys, I know you will.

ok ok ok... I am from Belgium too you know... it is not because I happen to live in the States that I am an American... I am from Belgium and will ALWAYS be from Belgium... so Ericske you are NOT alone :grouphug

Welcome Rob... heard many good things about you... how is the baby doing?

Welcome to the board Rob:wave . All collections start somewhere and it's a good piece to have....it won't be long until you will have added more....:yay

Hi, Lil' Bro',

Glad you finally made it (YOU KNEW YOU WANTED TO.. hehehe)... It's a great bunch here, prepare to get addicted.. :rollin

Hey, guys, thanks for the warm welcome. Hmm, Creecher, what kind of reputation ?? I had to defend my Belgian heritage on my one..but not anymore..hehehehe. Nice one though.. :rollin

Can somebody change my subtitle now ? :help

Ericske
Be

Off course..keep them coming..lovin' it...hehehehe
But beware, there are 2 (TWO) of us now to deal with..hehehehe :rollin

Take care,
Ericske
Be(lgium).. :bow

Duuuh...guess so..and i just get it... :rolleyes
Hehehehehe.... :p

Ericske
Be

Nice welcome!

Tears roll down my cheeks...never had such a warm welcome...thx all!

PS: The baby is doing very well....thx 4 asking.....I was first kinda worried about him looking like gollum but he turned out just fine!:p :lol

Re: Nice welcome!

welcome to the board guys! :wave enjoy your time here because i definitely have!

Back