Sideshow User Profiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Member since: Dec 17, 2001 12:38am

Man, that was a long time ago :lol I'm guessing it was when I ordered the Ermey figure.

Is this something new? As my profile always showed Member since - Join Date
10-28-2007. Let me know if I need to add something, somewhere?

Is this something new? As my profile always showed Member since - Join Date
10-28-2007. Let me know if I need to add something, somewhere?

Not your profile here, but a new feature on Sideshow's web site in your online account there!

Interesting to me is seeing the first 10 things I ever had shipped from Sideshow, theoretically first 10 bought but a few items were caught in that shipping shift of Star Wars figures in 2006.

In order:

Bones Clones 1:1 Male Skull
HT Rambo FB Part 2
Jedi Luke
Sideshow Stands
Darth Maul 1:1
-With Maul, it really makes me feel lucky I managed to get him, I found SSC just in time to get in on that.
Anakin Skywalker 1/6
Kit Fisto 1/6
Darth Vader SDCC 1/6
Darth Vader VCD
Mace Windu

Technically as far as buys, ROTS Obi-Wan would shift Kit and bump Mace off the list.

Aug 15, 2004 2:18am

It shows Jedi Luke as my first purchase. That's not right. I'm positive it was the 12" Hellboy figure.

Aug 15, 2004 2:18am

It shows Jedi Luke as my first purchase. That's not right. I'm positive it was the 12" Hellboy figure.

If your referring to the box of icons at the right-hand side, I don't think that is working correctly just yet... mine shows some early purchases, but not the first either, and eventually, it is supposed to show the most recent ones anyway...

If your referring to the box of icons at the right-hand side, I don't think that is working correctly just yet... mine shows some early purchases, but not the first either, and eventually, it is supposed to show the most recent ones anyway...

I just looked at my order history (if that's what you mean). The first thing listed is Luke. And that was ordered on 11/11/05. I guess it's not really a big deal.

I just looked at my order history (if that's what you mean). The first thing listed is Luke. And that was ordered on 11/11/05. I guess it's not really a big deal.

Unless you used a different Sideshow account, your order history should be accurate... mine correctly shows the LOTR Medallion program as my first order in Oct 2001! Did you "view all" or go to the next page?

Member since Oct 29, 2005 5:07pm

Had I seen this profile business earlier, I would've registered the screen name "lcummins" :monkey3

Sideshow Member since: Oct 19, 2006 5:26pm I'm just a baby. :lol :lol

My first few items I ordered were phone orders and they had those in my profile.

Sideshow Member since: Nov 15, 2001 12:26pm
and here she is:
258023a.jpg

Man, and that's not counting all the crap I bought before this online thingy.

Nov 18, 2003 4:09pm

They need a column for total sales. I'm afraid what that number is. :horror

:rotfl @ Latest Addition to my Collection...

Gimli Bust
Gollum Statue
12" SSE Creature
12" Van Helsing Exclusive
Ringwraith on Steed
1/4 Scale Right Hand of Doom
Morgul Lord Statue
Boromir Statue
Easterling Statue
Arms of Aragorn #2

:rotfl @ Latest Addition to my Collection...

Gimli Bust
Gollum Statue
12" SSE Creature
12" Van Helsing Exclusive
Ringwraith on Steed
1/4 Scale Right Hand of Doom
Morgul Lord Statue
Boromir Statue
Easterling Statue
Arms of Aragorn #2

Really? :horror !!!! one of the very few who got him I think. You still have it?

Back