Sideshow User Profiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beat Evil by a few hours - Aug 27, 2001 1:05pm I was buying everything in stores at that point. Remember when Sideshow products were in stores?

And one of my first online purchases was the Knight who says Ni - $40.

I bought a lot of Sideshow figures in stores before my first online order. Suncoast and Media Play stores carried just about all of the 12" figures.

Beat Evil by a few hours - Aug 27, 2001 1:05pm I was buying everything in stores at that point. Remember when Sideshow products were in stores?...

I knew you would probably beat me!

Yeah, my first Sideshow purchase was two of the Frankenstein LBH's; I think I had been buying for three or four years before I registered online.

Actually, now that I think of it, didn't the 8" Universal Monsters come out before the 12" Frankenstein? I got those too. Hmmm... going to have to look those up too now.

But yeah, I remember picking up Sideshow figures and Media Play, Suncoast, and even Target and Toys R Us! Those were the days. Definately the reason that put me off from starting a Sideshow account earlier - why, when I could pick them up in a store?

Sideshow Member since: May 17, 2008 8:54am
I'm one of the real newbies. :lol That's about the date I started collecting in general also, maybe a little earlier, but not by much.

Feb 17, 2004 10:25pm

Although I was buying SS/WETA pieces before I ever joined their official site and placed my first order.

Sideshow Member since: Jan 03, 2004 12:16am

I don't remember joining at 12:16 a.m. so I must have been drunk along with a few others on this board.:duff

Nov 11, 2005 9:21pm, first order was 12inch Jedi Luke :rock!!

Sideshow Member since: Mar 07, 2004 6:48pm

First direct order from Sideshow was the weta Morgul Lord statue.

I bought a lot of Sideshow figures in stores before my first online order. Suncoast and Media Play stores carried just about all of the 12" figures.

Yea, I got 1/6 Frank, Wolfman and Dracula at TRU and Spencers. I think I registered with them in order to get the Phantom who was online only. Suncoast still offered the silver screen versions and some more figures, but TRU no longer sold them and Spencers clearanced their stuff out at 4 bucks.

Back