Sideshow User Profiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you used a different Sideshow account, your order history should be accurate... mine correctly shows the LOTR Medallion program as my first order in Oct 2001! Did you "view all" or go to the next page?

I did "view all." Maybe I had another account when I ordered the Hellboy figures. I just don't remember opening more than one.

You know... I had the same thought at first, but I don't think so... probably just an improvement to their comments system or something.

It's so they can come here, see who's doing all the complaining, then drop their items a few times before shipping them out.

Could this be the beginnings of an "official" Sideshow forum run by Sideshow?

I'm sure there could be some benefit to that but I don't see it happening, not in a traditional message board sense at least

A) They have a lot of love and respect for the Freaks and I don't see them starting something that competes or draws away from this place.
B) With SSF already in place, why pay people to run an official SSC one.
C) Sideshow is well aware of the nightmare a message board can be, I don't think they want the headache of dealing with it, I know I wouldn't and bless Dave for keeping this place afloat, no matter how many mods you have to help, I'd think some of the problems around here that happen frequently enough would make one just call it a day and walk away from the stresses, but thankfully he keeps it going.

Sideshow Member since: Jul 09, 2005 1:28am

I don't even remember this....:lol

May 22, 2003 5:15pm

Wow! Almost 6 years! I've collected from them a bit longer than that. The First figure I got was the original 12" Frankenstein's Monster. When was that? 2000? 2001? :dunno

May 22, 2003 5:15pm

Wow! Almost 6 years! I've collected from them a bit longer than that. The First figure I got was the original 12" Frankenstein's Monster. When was that? 2000? 2001? :dunno

Just looked it up, it was in 2000. That was 9 years ago, and I'm only 20 now so I got it when I was 11. Proportionally, I've collected Sideshow almost half my life. I don't think anyone else can say that!

Just looked it up, it was in 2000. That was 9 years ago, and I'm only 20 now so I got it when I was 11. Proportionally, I've collected Sideshow almost half my life. I don't think anyone else can say that!

I've collected longer than you have, but it only accounts for about 1/5 of my life... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I've collected longer than you have, but it only accounts for about 1/5 of my life... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Like I said, I don't think anyone can match my 1/2. I might have even been 10 when Frank was released, so I really would have collected a full 1/2 of my life!

I think Sideshow should send me a certificate or something! :lol

Finally! Someone who registered their account earlier than me! I knew there must be a few of you out there!!! :rock :rock :rock

Beat Evil by a few hours - Aug 27, 2001 1:05pm I was buying everything in stores at that point. Remember when Sideshow products were in stores?

And one of my first online purchases was the Knight who says Ni - $40.

Back