• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS Hot Toys Captain America Captain REX 1966 Robin & more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
I have some figures I am selling. All sales go through paypal/ Venmo goods and services. NEVER as a gift. its not safe for me or you. All prices are shipped within the USA. If you need images of them just send me a request and I will send you images to your email. possibly could just upload them here as well at a later date. Just need to get them out of my basement where they are secured. I will only ship to your paypal email address in order to stay protected as well.

1. Hot Toys MMS 240 Golden Age Captain America: $340 SHIPPED in the USA (NM condition)

2. Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Indiana Jones Temple of Doom 1/6 Scale $700 SHIPPED in the USA (NM condition)

3. Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Prototype Boba Fett 1/6 Scale $270 SHIPPED in the USA (NM Condition) Comes with an extra Star Wars Black Stand

4. Hot Toys Phase 2 Captain Rex TMS 018 1/6 Scale $220 SHIPPED in the USA (NM condition)

5. Hot Toys Classic 1966 Robin from the Batman TV Series $550 SHIPPED in the USA (NM condition)

Let me know if you have any questions. you can always email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Back