Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering to buy it form sideshow would cost me roughly $2200 - $2300aud with shipping, conversion and taxes $1600 becomes a very good price lol.

Under $1000aud we don't pay import tax we only have to deal with the dollar conversion. So say a $500us premium figure would be $680us delivered so costs us around 900aud delivered. Over 1000aud and we pay import tax which makes it really expensive.

I got Thanos cheap from popcultcha because i used pennies and got 10% off so the $1799aud turned into $1600aud delivered.

They don't add postage into the equation as sideshows bill has the price of the goods seperate from the shipping amount. If the shipping and handling is included in the final price on the bill then they will wack you for it! Trust me I've ordered stuff close to $1000 and didn't pay a duty on it. I got scorned with stuff over that freehold The Wolf Predator cost me $350 in duties ouch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't add postage into the equation as sideshows bill has the price of the goods seperate from the shipping amount. If the shipping and handling is included in the final price on the bill then they will wack you for it! Trust me I've ordered stuff close to $1000 and didn't pay a duty on it. I got scorned with stuff over that freehold The Wolf Predator cost me $350 in duties ouch

I read somewhere they changed the law where it's now item + postage over $1000 we pay duties and not just the item itself.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty bummed I stupidly missed the EX in the 10 mins it took to sell out. Hello after market prices.

I read somewhere they changed the law where it's now item + postage over $1000 we pay duties and not just the item itself.

If that's the case I will never buy from sideshow again, anything that goes over that freehold. It does not make any sense

You should not have to pay import duty on postage. Just the value of the item. I am sure this is still the case.

They can shove it where the sun don't shine, if customs can get away with that rule.

Last edited:
Damn ...its like the obstacles to collecting statues keeps piling up. WTF!

But. . . Does it fit in a Besta is what really matters? lol. Plus where to put the box. If you have an Abomination box, it's not easy having to keep that lol.

Just checked the the ES on the reg....looks like its set! Looking at 3500 edition size boys!

Wow. 500 less than hulk/wolverine dio and almost double the price. This is gonna be interesting

I am blown away by the edition size. I am sure it will be made in batches like the DC statues. I will just wait for a good deal down the road.

Back