Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if P1 did do a Thanos I very much doubt it would sway anyone away from this bad boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I was really wrong. I don't know why I couldn't think of any Marvel statues when I wrote that but they're all coming back to me now

There's too much out there. I don't blame you. I can't keep track of pieces that I was posting about a month ago. I'll sometimes post and don't even remember posting about it. :lol

Haha good point!

On a side note, thanks for all of the comic advice. I dove in pretty deep. I ended up taking a little different route then your suggestions, but nonetheless, thanks for guiding me.

I finished Flashpoint. Jumped to Rebirth. And then went back to the beginning of New 52 and am getting caught up there. I'm sticking with Flash only. I think any earlier than New 52 and I'm just going to get too overwhelmed. I'll read some of the event TPBs of course too. I bought the Manapul/Buccellato Omnibus - which has the first 25 issues. Hopefully, they release the second half - up to Rebirth - late this year.

I am at the moment detouring through the Death and Rebirth of Superman tho. :lol

No more Supes tho after this. :lol

On a side note, thanks for all of the comic advice. I dove in pretty deep. I ended up taking a little different route then your suggestions, but nonetheless, thanks for guiding me.

I finished Flashpoint. Jumped to Rebirth. And then went back to the beginning of New 52 and am getting caught up there. I'm sticking with Flash only. I think any earlier than New 52 and I'm just going to get too overwhelmed. I'll read some of the event TPBs of course too. I bought the Manapul/Buccellato Omnibus - which has the first 25 issues. Hopefully, they release the second half - up to Rebirth - late this year.

Oh no problem, thanks! Lots of great stuff during that 90s Wally run, including what I think is the saddest moment in comics but I won't spoil that for you.

Oh no problem, thanks! Lots of great stuff during that 90s Wally run, including what I think is the saddest moment in comics but I won't spoil that for you.

Once I get caught up with my current backlog, I'll drop you a PM and we'll talk! :rock I want to read that eventually.

Reading in the Sideshow notes about Spiderman 2099 They are in partnership with Prime 1 It says manufactured by Sideshow Collectibles

Eventually P1 will have most of the Marvel license. Cap A I think they have the rights too.

Yes, it's true. I remember now Daredevil Lee Bermejo. I don't see any tease of Ghost Rider. And Captain America too if i remember. But i dont no if licence only for Artist works or Characters.

Wow Kudos to those of you who can shell out that much for this piece. It looks amazing!

Back