Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Empir3! and nice pics. Yeah I totally agree even the Regs are badass in this set.

Well done Empir3, indeed nice pics. Loved the entire set, used to have them all but sold them off except Don. They make a really awesome diorama and I don't get all the hate for Shredder. He is nice as well and super cheap nowadays.

Thanks guys im super happy I was able to get them!

Really people don't like Shredder? I think its great that hes pretty much sculpted from an exact frame in the original comics .

Shredder_volume10.gif

C2HB

:thwak I mean long.....a little tooooo long :wink1:
You did make a funny! Ha ha ha ha!!!

And Empir3, those are nice photos. Congratulations on your finds! I guess some people wanted The Shredder to look more like the cartoon version of Shredder? I guess they wanted him to be more of a gray/purple color and have a cape. But as you mentioned, he is a perfect likeness to the original Mirage Shredder. I can't wait for the next comiquette to be announced!

You did make a funny! Ha ha ha ha!!!

And Empir3, those are nice photos. Congratulations on your finds! I guess some people wanted The Shredder to look more like the cartoon version of Shredder? I guess they wanted him to be more of a gray/purple color and have a cape. But as you mentioned, he is a perfect likeness to the original Mirage Shredder. I can't wait for the next comiquette to be announced!

Yea I can understand a want for the cartoon version of him. But these Comiquettes seems to have been aimed at comic style first. The turtles do not have their initials on their belts etc. I would love to see SSC go back and do different versions of the turtles at some point. Just hope they keep this Comiquette line going in the comic vein for now.

Congrats man! I personally can't settle on the regs because I've only ever known the turtles with the colored eye band.

I have a very very very strong feeling that they'll be in the new movie. It's heavily influenced by the ot turtles. Turtle van, Vernon and bern (in this case Bernadette) April in yellow and as a news reporter for channel six. I'm pretty sure we'll find out whenever.

Great Concept! At first I wanted Bebop to be bigger but after looking at it for a while it really has grown on me. Cool thanks Tavegg :hi5:

I have a very very very strong feeling that they'll be in the new movie. It's heavily influenced by the ot turtles. Turtle van, Vernon and bern (in this case Bernadette) April in yellow and as a news reporter for channel six. I'm pretty sure we'll find out whenever.

Good call Ironwez. It would be great to see them on the big screen. We need some news or pics soon to bring interest levels back up.

How much is the exclusive set going for these days?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I bought all four with shredder for 1701 shipped on the bay. Unfortunately three of the five showed up broken so I returned all of them. I've seen them go in the mid 2k range for all four though

Back