Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were a part of a film and television exhibition I believe
Michelangelo was a prize in the tmnt 25th anniversary shellabration, they did a few years back.. I purchased the mikey off the guy who won it.
They are about 3 ft tall and extremely heavy
I have since sold it, I only have seen Leo since, on eBay

Anyone have any info on these?

I did find this Don at a local store for $300. It seems to be the exclusive and I bought it! Problem is, I now want to collect them all and they seem to be outrageously expensive! Oh well.
y3e9y2ev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah dude 300 is a dame good bargain iv seen this go for 600 pounds which is like 1000 dollars, if you can try and collect them all, iv been flex paying my tmnt set not a lot to pay off now so il have the whole set soon cant wait

yeah dude 300 is a dame good bargain iv seen this go for 600 pounds which is like 1000 dollars, if you can try and collect them all, iv been flex paying my tmnt set not a lot to pay off now so il have the whole set soon cant wait

Where are they available to flex??

I did find this Don at a local store for $300. It seems to be the exclusive and I bought it! Problem is, I now want to collect them all and they seem to be outrageously expensive! Oh well.
y3e9y2ev.jpg

:thud: no seriously dude :thud:

you got that for a steal!!! Well played to you good sir :clap I would shake your hand if I could

Just curious if anyone would like to answer (as I haven't researched) if these had Edition Sizes? Either the Reg or Ex?

Just curious if anyone would like to answer (as I haven't researched) if these had Edition Sizes? Either the Reg or Ex?

They did, and they were relatively low. Don was 425, the others 450. Shredder was 500. Mouser 250.

Well they should do another run. I wonder if they will start anything up when the new movie starts making noise?

They hinted once upon a time in a land far far away that they were thinking smaller scale which in my mind was dio's but for the life of me I can no longer find the ask sideshow section. It was written in there somewhere. Sorry

Awwwwww maaaaaaaaaan!, Thanks for sharing RG. Looks like the original four statues are official grails now. That has to be the most dissapointing post I've read in a long time. I guess the rights may have been lost once mirage sold out to Nick. What a bummer :(

Thing is though they had more comic related stuff in the pipeline. They mentioned showing Kevin Eastman some smaller scale stuff and him liking it. So somewhere in SS's vaults lies some amazing TMNT stuff that I need today!!

I'd even take just a pic just so I could suffer knowing what we've all missed out on! LOL

Back