Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's crazy how quickly these went up in value. I paid a little extra for my Don ex, but the others I picked up for retail (or slightly less) on eBay a couple of years ago. After my cat broke one of the prices, I bought a full second set that are tucked away in the closet. Insurance!

Oh Boy that cat would be looking for a new home if it were mine lol Nobody touches my TMNT statues!!

Tav you are the ebay master my man.

These turtle statues are what lead me to find sideshows website. At the time I thought $200 to $300 was crazy to spend on them. Now I would have ordered 2 of each, if I only knew... Wish I had a set of reg's!

These were such a steal at around $180-200 through Sideshow. I have a set of the regulars plus Shredder and the Mouser. They make an awesome set!

These turtle statues are what lead me to find sideshows website. At the time I thought $200 to $300 was crazy to spend on them. Now I would have ordered 2 of each, if I only knew... Wish I had a set of reg's!

These were such a steal at around $180-200 through Sideshow. I have a set of the regulars plus Shredder and the Mouser. They make an awesome set!

That's exactly how I found out about SS aswell and yeah parting with the dollars at the time was really hard for me to do. I had never spent that kind of money on a statue before.

I managaed to get the Ex Mouser released at SDCC but I had to stay up until 2am to order it online. I'm not sure it was worth it though after they released an international edition for the mousers a month later :slap

Last edited:
I wish I'd known SSC back then cause now I'm screwed.

tmnt_poster___man_hugs_by_theanimekitty89-d68495u.jpg

They will come again man. Patience is now your worst enemy :)

My bets on these guys being the next TMNT statues available through SS. Assuming they land the contract for next years remake of the best green super heroes in the world

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_by_nebezial.jpg

I missed them also. I keep looking every now and again, but it always turns into nearly 2k for the set. :slap

Right now i see it for 2.2 - 3.5. :thud:

wow those are amazing prices but I know I could never part with these. It would really hurt me to do so.

I'm surprised they have not at least done a different iteration of the turtles. It's not like they sold badly at all. To get the Ex you had to be pretty quick. I'm sure from memory the Ex barely lasted 24 hours on PO. They've got the modern cartoons, 90's cartoon and movie versions all to do and people want them. Even a diorama of all four brothers from the 90's cartoon would look so cool :dunno

Yeah Tav that would be a safe bet I just hope they have done a great job on the new turtles. It's killing me not knowing what they will look like.

Could someone tell me if each turtle is worth the same amount, or if one is more valuable than another. Also how much do you think each turtle is in the secondary market? I'd love to snag a set of them even if it's one at a time!

cheapest is leonardo, mike and raphael were around the same price for me but raph was harder to find. finally donatelly i got for almost double the others.

Almost had all the colored Turtles myself at one point. But couldn't find a Leo Ex to complete the set. Ended up selling Raph and Mike, but kept Donny. Probab wouldn't have done that if SS had continued the line with some villians, April, Casey or Splinter (just imagine: 10+ iconic TMNT statues of this scale and quality in a single massive display!).
But I still proudly display Don in my collection. The first and also best of the line, his coloring is far superior and the pose is pure badass IMO.

Anyone have any info on these?

I actually do remember these but my memory is failing me. I think it was just a one off sculpt. Never mass produced. :slap sorry I can't remember more :gah: I really need to know what it was for now :lol

Back