Statue Sideshow TDK The Joker Premium Format 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the "multiple display options" a little weird. I think the larger bars would look fine in front or behind, but the addition of the smaller bars doesn't quite make sense to me. I think the clapping hands exclusive is a good addition though.

Don't get the negativity to be honest. I think it's cool as hell. Yeah the headsculpt isn't perfect but people are acting as though it looks nothing like him. It's a decent sculpt overall. Better than Hot Toys 1/4 scale IMO.

Don't get the negativity to be honest. I think it's cool as hell. Yeah the headsculpt isn't perfect but people are acting as though it looks nothing like him. It's a decent sculpt overall. Better than Hot Toys 1/4 scale IMO.

People are just less forgiving when it comes to Sideshow nowadays. After years of promise, many have just given up unfortunately. Especially when it comes to their movie related pieces.

I more or less like everything about this except for the headsculpt. Which happens to be my exact opinion with that new Spidey/MJ piece.

damn, it's a shame they didn't get a better likeness. It's actually a pretty well done piece outside of that.

The head sculpt looks like a rendition of Heath Ledger's Joker if he came out of a comic book if that makes sense. Cool pose/scene for a statue but I'm really not liking everything going on with the bars.

Also the Hot Toys 1/4 is definitely leagues better than this based on my initial thoughts.

It’s not all that surprising. Half my Sideshow pieces are mixed media, which includes the last ‘Ledger’ Joker.

I just don't see the point on a statue. It's gonna look like the Hot Toys 1/4 scale but without the added bonus of being able to change the pose.

Small amounts of fabric okay but I want the majority of the statue sculpted.

I think the mixed media always adds a lot of realism to the piece. For all the complaints about headsculpts (many of which are valid) Sideshow does an excellent job of designing, sourcing and executing the mixed media concept, which I happen to prefer when it comes to representation of the characters costume.

Nice attempt but unfortunately SSC just cant get movie likeness right. In the past maybe (especially the LOTR pieces) but in recent years, not so much. Waiting on the BlitzwayXPrime1 version. Hoping that one is a fully geared up with purple coat etc.

With all the negativity being said, watch how fast it sells out. I'm not a fan of this piece either, but I've seen this story so many times.

I don't think it's so bad. I quite like it. The reason I would never order it is because I don't trust sideshow and their QC.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Pic by nearmint:

6-F8-C2237-73-A7-4-F4-F-AD0-C-5-C6-EDA692767.jpg

Those hands aren’t even resting on his legs...........given how the arms are likely to connect to the body, I’m sure it can be ‘adjusted’.

I don't think it's so bad. I quite like it. The reason I would never order it is because I don't trust sideshow and their QC.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I like everything except for the headsculpt. But there is a chance that the usual bad production paint could happen to improve this headsculpt. As anything’s possible, sort of like winning the lottery.

Yikes. They must not have gotten permission to use ledgers likeness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back