Statue Sideshow TDK The Joker Premium Format 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah ..it's just late and my brain is fried. Saw the word figure and I immediately thought of the poseable figures. Just realized it is a statue.

That’s fine.

I actually like the concept here, but if only the facesculpt were better I would be getting my first ‘Throne’ type piece.....oh well. Don’t have the space anyway. And I’m definitely looking forward to the new JV piece with Prime 1 that is being made.

Headsculpt will be a big let down by the looks of things. Sideshow will struggle to compete with the current market looking at this.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Wasn’t Blitzway collaborating with another company on a seated GCPD holding Joker? I thought I seen something like this not too long ago?

Edit: I found what I remembered seeing. It’s Queen Studios in 1/3 in the same pose, Blitzway is working with Prime1 on a different pose.

Wasn’t Blitzway collaborating with another company on a seated GCPD holding Joker? I thought I seen something like this not too long ago?

Very recent. Another company is doing one too.

Now Sideshow.

Wtf. Did all three of these companies just copy each other’s releases?

One makes a bad ass one.

One makes a semi bad ass one.

And of course Sideshow has to be the cheap ass clown and make the Kenner version. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just scrolled through the Queen Studios thread (besides a major fight over the best Joker likeness) there’s some great pictures that do make this look like Kenner.

Edit: Maybe saying Kenner was a bit too much, there is something with the head though. Looks unfinished, I think the clothing looks good.

Looks like I'm the only one that thinks this looks pretty good lol.

I like it too. I’m excited to see this new wave of Ledger Joker stuff though I wish there was more variety in the executions. No duplication of poses, etc. It might be nice if someone did the bank scene as a statue with switch out portraits. I’m sure it will happen eventually.

Seems everyone but HT is throwing their hats in.

I would also like to see a fully sculpted version for at least one of the upcoming releases but it seems like everyone is doing mixed media so far. Or at least I assume that is the case.

You know what I was thinking...we needed more Joker collectibles

thanks Sideshow!

really good, i hope that the head is removable. i dont want pay 3k for the QS piece, but P1 1/3 scale is definitly my fav for the future, but i dont think thats from the same scene in the movie like SSC or QS...

Back