Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I thought they'd leave a gap too. I guess he'll pre-order while the films in theatres )for the extra hype) and ship 1st half of 2014?

If this movie is as good as it looks 2014 will be the reign of the Supermen.

Add the new Jack Sparrow PF to that list as SS went back and resculpted the face to look more like Depp than before, not to mention that amazing costume detail. that is an A+ PF if there ever was one IMO

I'm sure we will. If I remember correctly waaaay back when SS announced they had the DC license, they said they'd be making stuff for MoS and the Nolan Trilogy

With SS you can never really know for sure. Sometime SS surprises you as I've mentioned above with the new Jack Sparrow PF. SS hardly ever tweaks things especially full head sculpts in between proto and production (as far as I can remember anyhow) but they did with Jack and it turned out much better than the proto. If anything, the only thing this will be lacking in is paint which just means I'll have to repaint it like I've done with most of my SS products. nothing new there. Costume will more than likely be just as good as the proto I'd bet

They have gone back a few times to improve things, like the Superman PF regular portraits, and right now the sculpt on this one looks AMAZING. I am just damn well looking forward to the preview.

Now where's my Dean Cain Superman pf?

This one? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

155_superman_1-4-scale-museum-quality-statue.jpg

:lecture

You can keep Bane but I'm down for Keaton and Nicholson PFs from 89 Batman for real.
I'd love to see SS tailoring the Nicholson costume in 1/4 :yess:
Now where's my Dean Cain Superman pf?
I'm not going to lie, I'd buy that and a Routh PF
They have gone back a few times to improve things, like the Superman PF regular portraits, and right now the sculpt on this one looks AMAZING. I am just damn well looking forward to the preview.
True but they tweaked that before it went up for PO (or have they changed it again? I haven't been in the thread for awhile). I don't remember the last time SS changed an entire head in between proto to production and not even mentioning that they updated it. But yea man, I'm stoked for this since I was pretty disappointed with the EX on the comic version. Still thinking about picking up the Reg though

I'd love to see SS tailoring the Nicholson costume in 1/4 :yess:

I'm not going to lie, I'd buy that and a Routh PF

True but they tweaked that before it went up for PO (or have they changed it again? I haven't been in the thread for awhile). I don't remember the last time SS changed an entire head in between proto to production and not even mentioning that they updated it. But yea man, I'm stoked for this since I was pretty disappointed with the EX on the comic version. Still thinking about picking up the Reg though

I am wondering if this is why they went the direction they did with the comic versions Ex... They knew they were going with a light version on this one.... Or maybe DC just made the final call t make the Exs a bit different... That IS ASSUMING this is a light up feature Ex.

We'll probably get a teaser image in next weeks Newsletter with official pics up the following Tuesday with a PO up that same Thursday. That's usually Sideshow's pattern

It really depends though. They previewed the Batman PF pics and then we didn't see that POed until SDCC. And the previewed the Catwoman LSF at last years SDCC and we still haven't seen that PO. I don't know if this is going to be POed that quickly, but who knows at this point.

I dont think it'll tank, quite the opposite I think they're gonna have people hyped up about Supes who they might be able to make new collectors out of.

Thats what I'd be looking to do.

Back