Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THAT is an awesome looking Cavill head sculpt. Premium formats are so pricey though. :(

Josh-A-Tron: And in Honor of this fantastic new piece, this thread deserves the trailer....still gives me goosebumps...yes I know, I'm a nerd

I agree my good man.

Very promising. Hopefully they have incorporated wiring into the cape to allow for posing.

If the paint turns out that good I'll definitely get one. It'll be my first PF. If not then I'll just stick with the HT figures.

This is going to be hard to pass up, especially if the movie is as kick *** as it's looking. Best likeness so far, but I have yet to be impressed by a human likeness from Sideshows final pieces (and sometimes even the protos) (ie Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, etc) so hopefully this one comes out better.

Edit -- Their Harrison Ford Indy ones have been good.

Hopefully a Wonder Woman & Dare Devil PF :pray:

:yess: That and maybe Catwoman

This is going to be hard to pass up, especially if the movie is as kick *** as it's looking. Best likeness so far, but I have yet to be impressed by a human likeness from Sideshows final pieces (and sometimes even the protos) (ie Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, etc) so hopefully this one comes out better.

Edit -- Their Harrison Ford Indy ones have been good.

That is always one of my fears, the proto-type always looks Very Impressive and the after production, What the Hell Happened! but I agree with the Indy comment

That is always one of my fears, the proto-type always looks Very Impressive and the after production, What the Hell Happened! but I agree with the Indy comment

Yeah F that! Im not paying the price they're asking for a shotty statue. It's such a shame too because this looks amazing.

Damn this looks awesom

6bb1a6c64fede7e1be3aaab86a368647_zpsb75da6fd.jpg

095c2a254cd844d948efa685e030ff52_zps317b12e6.jpg

The portrait looks DEAD ON!!!

Yeah he looks awesome now. Wait until you see the production piece with lazy eyes. I'll stick with the HT one.

Back