Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how this thread went from immediate praise to out right cynicism and hate.

You guys never cease to amaze me.

So you're saying Sideshow doesn't deserve to be hated on? Look at their prototypes vs. their production pieces. They deserve every bit of hate they get for the amount of $$$ people drop on these "museum quality" Statues.

So you're saying Sideshow doesn't deserve to be hated on? Look at their prototypes vs. their production pieces. They deserve every bit of hate they get for the amount of $$$ people drop on these "museum quality" Statues.

I personally have never had an issue with any piece I've purchased from Sideshow. Then again I skipped rogue and psylocke which are favorites for everyone to hate on. But people always remember the hate and not the Good. Storm was gorgeous as where the production pics I saw of Scarlet Witch. Joker is phenomenal and Ivy looks that way too.

Hate all you want, but don't expect me to share your sentiment.

Amend:pray:

I personally have never had an issue with any piece I've purchased from Sideshow. Then again I skipped rogue and psylocke which are favorites for everyone to hate on. But people always remember the hate and not the Good. Storm was gorgeous as where the production pics I saw of Scarlet Witch. Joker is phenomenal and Ivy looks that way too.

I don't give a rats a** if you or anyone else share my sentiment. :lol

But I'm not going to sit back and act like SS is absolutely perfect when they are far from it.

Now Let's get back on topic shall we.

That portrait is awesome. I hope he goes up for preorder before the movie releases

Sent from my HTC One

I love this Forum sometimes and now is one of them :lol:lol:lol

that said these are just options and yes fears and the 1st day but the bottom line is this, it is still a Amazing Piece

Be Cool
Al

I don't give a rats a** if you or anyone else share my sentiment. :lol

But I'm not going to sit back and act like SS is absolutely perfect when they are far from it.

Now Let's get back on topic shall we.

You just asked me if I thought they didn't deserve the hate, then say you don't give a rats if I do or not. Make up you &*^%ing mind and quit being a ******.

Now yes, let's get back on topic.

You just asked me if I thought they didn't deserve the hate, then say you don't give a rats if I do or not. Make up you &*^%ing mind and quit being a ******.

Now yes, let's get back on topic.

I asked you if you thought SS didn't deserve the hate they receive, because according to your post sideshow has never had any problems. I never asked if you share the same opinion as me.:slap :lol

I asked you if you thought SS didn't deserve the hate they receive, because according to your post sideshow has never had any problems. I never asked if you share the same opinion as me.:slap :lol

I never said they were perfect. Go back, reread the posts. And asking me if they deserve the hate is asking for my opinion. :cuckoo:

Anyway, I like what they've done here.

:goodpost: I know SS aren't perfect but nor are the rest of them. I used to collect HT figure's. They normally turn up looking great to give them credit but then my Big Chap started cracking & my comedian figure started ****ing melting my Martian soldier arms & legs split my Leonidas cape stained his body my Iron Man pants started to turn pink :slap

And a standard HT figure is nearly as much as a standard PF for me now & I can't justify that personally.

Back to Superman :wave

Last edited:
This looks amazing. If the movie is great this will be one that is hard to pass up. I have the comic version on the way but I could see wanting this one instead if the film was great.

I love the pose so far. But was are a long way off. But so far so good!!

I never said they were perfect. Go back, reread the posts. And asking me if they deserve the hate is asking for my opinion. :cuckoo:

Anyway, I like what they've done here.

Seriously? :lol

Asking for your opinion is a lot different than asking if you SHARE the same opinion as me. I don't give a **** if you SHARE the same opinion.

Wow!! Love the fabric costume and boots!! The likeness is great as well! Definite day 1 PO for sure!

Wonder why he's missing the back of his head though??

Back