Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If MoS is a great film it would be. If it sucks it would be one awesome PF and one $400 dollar reminder of a **** film :rotfl

If you're a fan of the character I don't think it would be. The costume design looks awesome regardless of how good or bad the film is going to be.

Yeah, that would suck.:lol

mccoy_kirkNod.gif

If you're a fan of the character I don't think it would be. The costume design looks awesome regardless of how good or bad the film is going to be.

I cant get figs from films unless the film is a classic as well. terminator 3 and AvP/Prometheus would be examples of this, they remind me of the film and then I just want to destroy them.

I wonder what the base/mount will be? The sketch at the beginning of the vid looks as if he's floating or hovering. Can't wait to see how they'll handle that!

Wow....this looks amazing.

This is what I wanted from the comic book version PF, pose-wise. I passed on that, waiting for something like this. Some may say subtle differences, but this is my kind of piece.

Sold. Sold. Sold.

I still have to jump on the WL for The Supes PF and then this showed up. If the movies goes well I would to decide if I get this or the comic version.

I still have to jump on the WL for The Supes PF and then this showed up. If the movies goes well I would to decide if I get this or the comic version.

Yeah, if I'm totally 'turned off' by the movie, it will definitely take it down a notch, BUT I really can't see this movie being bad. (Famous last words. I know. :lol) It just looks that good.

I'm hoping the finished product of this piece lives up to what I'm expecting from the WIP photos. Looks great.

I hope HT does just as good on the sculpt as SS did.

I'm sure the headsculpt will be amazing, but the articulated body under the suit won't look quite right. I'm afraid it will be similar to the Spideys they did. Not their fault its just the tight fabric lays oddly over the joints, know what I mean?

I'm sure the headsculpt will be amazing, but the articulated body under the suit won't look quite right. I'm afraid it will be similar to the Spideys they did. Not their fault its just the tight fabric lays oddly over the joints, know what I mean?

Yeah I'm sure it will look a little odd. Though it should look good in a natural pose.

That's why I prefer a dynamic posed statue over an action figure hands down and jeez, now HT isn't that far away from SS in price anyway especially if you factor scale difference into the price difference.

Back