Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Sideshow related, but certainly Man of Steel related...

Final WIP pics of my Resinworx Man of Steel, that was repainted by DarkSpidey. We went after the dark metallic and iridescent look of the movie suit, including new deep blue metallic suit, true golds (not yellow), metallic piping, black dry brushing on the chain texture, and a number of other subtle (but critical) touch ups to make this as accurate as possible.

Shipping to me now, so I should be able to review this one in the next week. Would love to hear your thoughts.

23897369_909163409239992_1608498905_o.jpg23998297_909163419239991_2022961270_o.jpg23998507_909163402573326_1177403089_o.jpg

You willing to let go of this? whatever you paid i'll double it

Not Sideshow related, but certainly Man of Steel related...

Final WIP pics of my Resinworx Man of Steel, that was repainted by DarkSpidey. We went after the dark metallic and iridescent look of the movie suit, including new deep blue metallic suit, true golds (not yellow), metallic piping, black dry brushing on the chain texture, and a number of other subtle (but critical) touch ups to make this as accurate as possible.

Shipping to me now, so I should be able to review this one in the next week. Would love to hear your thoughts.

View attachment 379022View attachment 379024View attachment 379025

Sammy, did Dark Spidey repaint the face sculpt as well? I didn't see a pic with the head on. I'm curious. The rest of the paint is simply stunning. Congrats.

Sammy, did Dark Spidey repaint the face sculpt as well? I didn't see a pic with the head on. I'm curious. The rest of the paint is simply stunning. Congrats.

Nope. All I sent him was the base and body, so the portraits, skin tones on hands, and cape remain painted as stock.

I talk a bit more about it in my video review. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/Skb6s3LwPo4

I also picked this up at pop culture last week for $300. (US $200) I figure if a new version comes out it's going to be double the price. He looks good next to armoured Batman and Wonder Woman. Weird I got a really low number edition, under 100.

Back