Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks awesome! And I'm shocked that they are going so much into mixed media with this. Traditionally with such a textured costume they'd just sculpt the whole thing and throw on a cloth cape. I can't tell you how excited I am that it's a real cloth outfit. And the sculpt is dead on - Cavill seems to be difficult to capture, but this is definitely the best yet.

I wonder who sculpted it.

This looks awesome! And I'm shocked that they are going so much into mixed media with this. Traditionally with such a textured costume they'd just sculpt the whole thing and throw on a cloth cape. I can't tell you how excited I am that it's a real cloth outfit. And the sculpt is dead on - Cavill seems to be difficult to capture, but this is definitely the best yet.

Definitely Trev's work

Great job as usual! Excited to see the final piece.

I cant get figs from films unless the film is a classic as well. terminator 3 and AvP/Prometheus would be examples of this, they remind me of the film and then I just want to destroy them.

100% agree. Won't touch the Star Wars PT even though there are cool looking characters from that. If Avengers sucked I would have been happy to keep my Hulk Comiquette and pass on the maquette. If MoS is great I am going to have to make a decision on which Superman to keep. But if it somehow fails or if the actor playing Superman just don't live up to the part, it would be an easy pass.

yeah same here, I NEED a Reeve fig and I've POd the comic Supes coz I love it so thats 2 Supes figs I'll get. Cavill will have to be good and the movie will have to be GOLD for me to PO this one.

But its looking like I'm getting 3 Superman figures right now lol.

lol and the 1/1 bust, I just put that on PO the other day :rotfl maybe I'll get a reg of this fig down the road then hahahahahahahahahaaaaa.haha....ha....aughhhhhhhhhhhhh kill me.

See, this is exciting. I got my tix for Man of Steel a week ago, so I'm pumped to see this movie. I think Henry Cavill nails the look of Superman, so if the movie lives up to the trailer (which freaking rocks), this one could get PO'd...just not sure if I need 2 Superman PF's...

lol yeah I did too, probably coz I havent paid any of it off yet, I'll remember then for sure.

Look, if the film is gold (and its looking frikking epic) then I'll PO him and I'll just have a Superman corner in my collection room with him, comic Supes and MoS Supes with my Supes memorabilia on the wall. It'l be epic epicness. Anyway after August I'm only gonna have 1 item on PO (Supes PF). Thats like basically having no POs right? Right?

See, this is exciting. I got my tix for Man of Steel a week ago, so I'm pumped to see this movie. I think Henry Cavill nails the look of Superman, so if the movie lives up to the trailer (which freaking rocks), this one could get PO'd...just not sure if I need 2 Superman PF's...

Yes, yes you do sir.

Definitely Trev's work

Great job as usual! Excited to see the final piece.

Why am I not surprised? :lol You gonna get dis, Voidcat. I'm waiting for it to get previewed, because, with previews comes contests, and I know I'm gonna win dis one (my luck with these Sideshow contests is bound to change at some point).:lol

Looks fantastic! Just wish SS would put up a movie pf for PO months in advance of the film so that shipment coincides with it's release, for a change. If the movie is as great as it looks, the wait will be painful!

Just seen this guys and from what I saw from the vid I love it! :love it's just like the saying goes....you wait forever for the bus and then 2 come along at once! You can say this about the 2 Superman PF's! Even though I have the comic Superman PF EX on Pre order, I'm definately getting this too! :yess: look forward to seeing it at next months SDCC

Back