Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If variants help make the line go longer and support different characters, then more power to them.

I think the variant will sell well, but it might cause cancellations to the normal trooper if people ordered multiples.

Storm Shadow is an unimaginative variant?

Methinks you need to go look closer at the pic for the blog bud. :lol But running variants this early in the line has me worried. Either they're just desperate for more $$$ or had a lazy lull in the creative department which should be impossible with all the source material. :huh

I sense an exclusive or maybe sdcc?

Given the fact its towards the end of the February and the SDCC exclusive clues and announcements themselves start up usually in March I would say that is a good guess.

Ends? I don't see a end anytime soon.

Especially not with an SDCC variant on the horizon....if it is one that is.

Army building varients of cobra soldiers is a tad more tolerable than zombie babysitters with the exact same haircut. I don't really see being angry at them for this since its easy and desirable by a lot of people. Makes total sense to me, though I probably would have waited till the current Cobra shipped prior to announcing it, so as I said, people wouldn't cancel the current order of multiples.

Variants in this line should be fine, its not different than variant storm troopers in the SW line. It will feed some money into the line and hopefully prolong its life.

Unfortunately, I dont think the joes would sell well, and it could endanger the line putting too much good guys out...Who the hell would buy a bearded man with a parrot...:duh

Cobras all the way.

Army building varients of cobra soldiers is a tad more tolerable than zombie babysitters with the exact same haircut. I don't really see being angry at them for this since its easy and desirable by a lot of people. Makes total sense to me, though I probably would have waited till the current Cobra shipped prior to announcing it, so as I said, people wouldn't cancel the current order of multiples.

I don't see the difference. They're both the same, variants. And I'm not angry, just disappointed. This late in the game and there's only one figure for the namesake team of the license?

Besides, the variant is even bland for an SDCC exclusive. Oooh, let's throw on U.S. gear, a red balaclava and a Safari! NEWSFLASH!!! Just spend $20 and buy the pieces loose to kit out your already ordered Trooper. You'll have an extra vest and all the extra gear that you swap out for another custom, and your variant sooner! :lol

I'm officially starting this line at Cobra Commander.Welcome back to the 12'' world,Shai.Thanks Ho mos.

I'm officially starting this line at Cobra Commander.Welcome back to the 12'' world,Shai.Thanks Ho mos.

I'll believe when I see it. :lol

On the plus side if you do choose to go through with CC all the way to shipment, then we should have some awesome naked chicks with CC pics to look forward too :rock :rock :rock

I want Firefly, Destro and Cobra Viper.

and for the good guys.... Duke, Flint, Scarlett and Stalker would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back