Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thrilled that the classic Storm Shadow is here. This line will be a huge hit if they stay with the classic looks. Thanks Side Show!! Bring on a classic Joe next.

I can't wait to see what the gear for him looks like! Hopefully the backpack/quiver opens up too! And I'm anxious to hear what the deal is on the Scarface/Officer!!! :rock

stormshadow looks great...did we get another face covered character because Sideshow cant do the joes face sculpts justice? I want to see what they can do sculpting the faces for the joes.....but stormshadow is welcomed....I'll take Destro next

I don't think the Joes face sculpts will be a issue, as long as they are close the to package art, that is all that matters.

I think people are just worried about them being cartoony. As long as they are more realisitc, I think they will be fine.

I was right about Storm Shadow. Makes perfect sense like others have said. Snake Eyes is due out soon and having someone for him to fight is a great move.

The Cobra Officer is a nice surprise as well, even if somewhat expected.

Any idea's on the exclusive? Another weapon? Unmasked head?

Not to nitpick (though that is precisely what I'm doing), but I don't think this is the Cobra Officer. Instead, he looks like the comic version of the Cobra Trooper. The regular Cobra Officer had, at least, a silver Cobra logo, and in the 25th incarnation had a gray mask. The original officer had pouches on his webgear when the trooper didn't, but the Sideshow versions seem to have the same (albeit differently colored) accessories. He is missing the upside down chevron symbol from his helmet as well.

They just need to make him Scarface.

7902_20070626001007_char.jpg

This was turning out to be a disappointing Toy Fair until today. Glad to see it's Stormshadow b/c I was on the verge of canceling my Snake Eyes.

The Cobra Officer is a nice surprise as well, even if somewhat expected.

Any idea's on the exclusive? Another weapon? Unmasked head?

Is there even a EX, just says 1000?

I think the officer will be a SDCC EX?

They just need to make him Scarface.

maybe that will be the EX? Because you can buy the regular and the EX, thus having 2 different officers.

Yeah, the Officer does seem to be missing the symbol on the helmet. I'm thinking it's not so much an Officer as it is Scarface from the early issues w/ Dr. Venom. A random choice but a good idea for an exclusive.

As for Storm Shadow's exclusive accessory... They've all been outta left field thus far, like the punch dagger and the Cobra cane, but I could see him coming with an extra ninja weapon. I think he used a mace in the Silent issue, or one of his red ninjas did, so something to that effect. God what I wouldn't give for 1/6 C.LA.W. Glider! :D

As for Storm Shadow's exclusive accessory... They've all been outta left field thus far, like the punch dagger and the Cobra cane, but I could see him coming with an extra ninja weapon. I think he used a mace in the Silent issue, or one of his red ninjas did, so something to that effect. God what I wouldn't give for 1/6 C.LA.W. Glider! :D
Would be awesome if they gave him the cloak that Zartan wore when he disguised himself as Storm Shadow, but I predict a hand-claw-thing, like Stormie 2.0 came with.

I take that back, I bet the SDCC EX will be a color variant of the officer.

for those who don't know,

2652776322_11a6a1070b.jpg

I never did quite understand the differences (in reasoning) between silver and red?

LOVE IT!!!!

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes :rock :rock :rock :rock

I am a happy G I Joe collector today!!

Cant wait to see more pix!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back