Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my Storm Shadow is out for delivery :rock:rock

patiently waiting here at my work for the UPS guy (he better get here sooner than later)

looks like my nunchucks and figure will be here friday. awesome.:rock
:lecture Listed in order of importance.

Regarding shipment, I know that Sideshow is supposed to require a signature for all packages over $100, but is this always the case? I seem to recall a package from them costing over this amount being dropped on my door when I wasn't home last year, but I can't remember for sure.

I might be out of town when this guy arrives, is why I ask, and I don't want the little hoodies down the street taking my precious numchuks away.

on PF's and large items I like to sign.. but for 12"ers I could tak it or leave it. I have kids running all around and never had anything taken.

My loft is on the top floor with all old people being my neighbors. I still have to be there to sign for packages though, I'd rather have something above $100 left at the facility to be safe.

my Storm Shadow is out for delivery :rock:rock

patiently waiting here at my work for the UPS guy (he better get here sooner than later)

I hear you brother. The only thing for me is that I work the afternoon shift, so I wont be able to open him till I get home after 9:00 pm.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses, by the way. I see on my tracking status that a signature is supposed to be required.

I also see that mine is coming on Friday. . .hopefully before I leave for the weekend! :rock

You fellas would prefer not to sign :confused:

I keep forgetting that not everyone lives in the ghetto like I do :)

You don't have to live in the ghetto to prefer that option. I live in a great apartment a few blocks from the beach. Doesn't mean crap. On any given day, some thieving bastard passing through could rip off the box, or the delivery service might deliver it to the wrong address, etc. Likely everyone who's whining about having to sign would change their tune if something was delivered and went missing. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back