Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! Mark me down!!!!

Where did that pic come from??? That's awesomeness... pure awesomeness...
That's what my shelf is going to look like!
Love this line so far!

I've got to admit, he does look pretty good. And a variant comic troop I guess. Not very surprising, though a Cobra Officer would have been a better variant, in my opinion.

021809sshadow_03.jpg

Looking at the 2 pics, it looks like he has a undershirt so you can pose him sleeveless. He looks great, and glad the classic weapons are there.

MY JAW IS ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW!!! Fantastic! Amazing! Yes, yes, yes! No stupid Devil's Due Cobra logo covering his whole face, sleeves covering his joints but with the possibility of removing them for a true classic look?!? Yes, awesome, THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!

MY JAW IS ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW!!! Fantastic! Amazing! Yes, yes, yes! No stupid Devil's Due Cobra logo covering his whole face, sleeves covering his joints but with the possibility of removing them for a true classic look?!? Yes, awesome, THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!

i love the devils due version of him :eek:

BUT

this requires a classic look, and i'm definitely glad we got that here!

Hell yeah! Sideshow does it again, I was hoping we'd get Storm Shadow announced :rock

yup the only thing i don't like is the price tag but it is what it is i guess.

didn't the original press release say somthing about figures starting at around $70 or so?

Take the silly Bradstreet trenchcoat off of The Commander and that pic is perfect. :rock

Thats pretty awesome. I just dropped my SE order, but I may preorder this and by the time it ships go out and pick up SE.

great news on storm shadow, he and snake eyes are the only 2 i want from the Joe line so its great that i wont have to wait that long.

SWEET!!! Looks pretty cool from that pic and I'm loving the Scarface looking Officer next to the Commander! :D Can't wait to preorder Stormy!

Very happy with this announcement (and the pics). :)

But... but... but... That guy looks nothing like the awesome Storm Shadow from the upcoming movie.

Where's the white trenchcoat?

Where are the sneakers?

I'm protesting this one.

I better get my Wayans' Ripcord soon SSC.:monkey4

:monkey3:naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back