Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those colors are wrong, based on the original figures. Officer and Viper Pilot had silver symbols and trooper has red.

Those colors are wrong, based on the original figures. Officer and Viper Pilot had silver symbols and trooper has red.

So the officers are supposed to be silver? I know they have that insignia on their helmets.

From what I remeber (cartoon), they had Silver Smersh rigs? But if these are based off of the figures, then I guess SS officer is incorrect?

So the officers are supposed to be silver? I know they have that insignia on their helmets.

From what I remeber (cartoon), they had Silver Smersh rigs? But if these are based off of the figures, then I guess SS officer is incorrect?
If they are based off of the figures, then the one with red face mask is based off a fairly new figure (interpretations of the comic version), as all the original troops and officer had black masks. The figure of the officer and viper pilot had silver sigils as evilface says, whereas the troop had the red one. Not all officers have silver, as I believe the ones in the comic also had red sigils, but if that were the case, you would at least expect Sideshow to distinguish him from the troop by giving him the chevron symbol on his helmet. They can call this guy whatever they want, I guess, but I wouldn't view him as an officer until after they at least released a "toy accurate" officer first to go with the "toy accurate" trooper.

In the PPO image the sword almost looks like its metal... probably isn't, but doesn't look like silver paint.

I'm really stoked about this figure... it it is funny that the first 4 figures all have fully or partially covered faces :lol But, they are all great choices so I'm happy :rock

In the PPO image the sword almost looks like its metal... probably isn't, but doesn't look like silver paint.

I'm really stoked about this figure... it it is funny that the first 4 figures all have fully or partially covered faces :lol But, they are all great choices so I'm happy :rock

It does look metal. Wonder how he will stack up with Ignites white ninja. The outfit and accessories are top notch.

16StormShadow.jpg

:rock Hell Yeah!!!

Arrows and quiver look great, the shoulder strap and buckle are perfect, sword looks badass, and I agree could be metal. Cannot wait for more on this guy!

Technically we *are* getting a good guy, depending on which storyline you want to go by. So if you want SE to have a buddy in facing off against Cobra SS works just fine! Genius, SSC. :duff

rah46.jpg

I am completely blown away by this.

I wish I would have started pre-ordering when the line started.

Even if the line stoped here I would be more than happy. It was never my intention to go really deep with this line, my key figures were Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and CC...And now they have all been done!! Anything beyond this is just a bonus for me :rock :rock :rock

Thnx to Sideshow for doing my 3 most wanted figures 1st!!

Even if the line stoped here I would be more than happy. It was never my intention to go really deep with this line, my key figures were Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and CC...And now they have all been done!! Anything beyond this is just a bonus for me :rock :rock :rock

Thnx to Sideshow for doing my 3 most wanted figures 1st!!

NO kING, WE NEED A zARTAN TOO BEFORE IT ENDS !!!!

Joe shmoe!

BRING ME MORE COBRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOOBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Well, contrats. Sideshow cheaped out so you're getting an unimaginative variant before we even see the next Joe. Although, I fixed your post for ya. You were having a problem with your tongue. Too much salad tossing? :huh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back