Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need for tough. :lol At 6'5.5" and 286lbs, the only thing in life I fear is the 5'3.5" woman who bore my kids. ;)

P.S. If you find time between power-crapping from the protein drinks and looking at yourself in the mirror princess :)p), might wanna check this out: https://www.comedyschools.com/

No supps, sorry to disappoint and to get a pro card you must look perfect, sorry again all muscle...

No supps, sorry to disappoint and to get a pro card you must look perfect, sorry again all muscle...

Being naturally bigger, I dabbled in it back in the day when all there were was Bollinger free weights and Weider's supreme peanutbutter flavored fart powder, but was disappointed in the move from artistic sculpting to who has the most mass. I know some of the amateur shows today still appreciate a good vacuum, but all the pro shows now are basically Clydesdale showcases.

Being naturally bigger, I dabbled in it back in the day when all there were was Bollinger free weights and Weider's supreme peanutbutter flavored fart powder, but was disappointed in the move from artistic sculpting to who has the most mass. I know some of the amateur shows today still appreciate a good vacuum, but all the pro shows now are basically Clydesdale showcases.

NOW we are talking Mag, I'm glad that you agree on that, I'm all natural and wouldn't have it any other way. I hate that today's BB era is like you stated Clydesdale-ish, biggest lard of muscle that by non naturals means is not meant for this earth wins the Olympia. I only go to the natural shows and that's all I'll compete at as well, as long as they get tested then I know what I'm up against :rock

and :lol :lol :lol @ Weider's supreme peanutbutter flavored fart powder

NOW we are talking Mag, I'm glad that you agree on that, I'm all natural and wouldn't have it any other way. I hate that today's BB era is like you stated Clydesdale-ish, biggest lard of muscle that by naturals means is not meant for this earth wins the Olympia. I only go to the natural shows and that's all I'll compete at as well, as long as they get tested then I know what I'm up against :rock

and :lol :lol :lol @ Weider's supreme peanutbutter flavored fart powder

Just thought you should know that I'm not one of those little 80lb internet douchebags picking on people who could kick my ass with a hard exhale. :lol

Still OT: It's a shame the women have gone that route as well. gone are the days of a hot-assed babe with a perfect body. She's been replaced by broads who look like Frank Columbo, sound like Jerry Louis and have the cl*toral genitalia to match.

Just thought you should know that I'm not one of those little 80lb internet douchebags picking on people who could kick my ass with a hard exhale. :lol

Still OT: It's a shame the women have gone that route as well. gone are the days of a hot-assed babe with a perfect body. She's been replaced by broads who look like Frank Columbo, sound like Jerry Louis and have the cl*toral genitalia to match.

Is Monica Brant too much for yah :lol or whose that lady fitness model turned wrestler?

Is Monica Brant too much for yah :lol or whose that lady fitness model turned wrestler?

Former Muscle & Fitness model Trish Stratus, one of Canada's finest exports:

trish_stratus04.jpg

But she bailed because of that very thing. She's even out of wrestling now. It's just sad that it's not so much about achieving perfect muscular development anymore. They've taken the art out of it and they try to justify it by saying, "Well, it's not called 'body sculpting,' now is it?"

Last edited:
Former Muscle & Fitness model Trish Stratus, one of Canada's finest exports:

trish_stratus04.jpg

But she bailed because of that very thing. She's even out of wrestling now. It's just sad that it's not so much about achieving perfect muscular development anymore. They've taken the art out of it and they try to justify it by saying, "Well, it's not called 'body sculpting,' now is it?"

Yup that's her I could not for the life of me remember her name, should of used google, oh well. Yeah she was/is hot.

Hiho!!! just some simple additional stuff to improve my Snake's overall look.
I added pads for Snake's strap harness.
At first it was just for fun, but then I thought 'hey this is not too bad' so...

SnakeEyesT8.jpg

SnakeEyesT2.jpg

SnakeEyesT4.jpg

SnakeEyesT3.jpg

SnakeEyesT6-1.jpg

SnakeEyesT5-1.jpg

SnakeEyesT7-1.jpg

Hope you guys like it :) CHEERS!!!

Shots look great for the muscle body (just wish the articulation wasn't so limited). If I might make a suggestion. Pulling down the neck of the shirt, right to the base of the head, instead of beneath the head, would lessen the mutant trapezius look.

Thanks guys :)
lerath666 - its HT Billy muscle body underneath.
thenamagazine - I have tried puling the neck of the shirt even before I took the picture, it is the best I could get due to the super tightness of his shirt :S

I've never swapped out bodies between figs before but do the hands and feet of Sideshow fit into a Hot Toys body or is it a complete overhaul. Trying to find muscle bodies for SE and Storm Shadow. Muscle bodies are a ^^^^^ to find.. :banghead

Back