Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuesday....

Sking

darkhelmet.gif

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I'm happy to share with you guys the MISB SSC Snake Eyes v1 that I got off a trade yesterday. I immediately had him swap bodies with my Bruce Wayne kitbash, and moved the visor to the black Firefly head (I smiled when I saw here that it's been done before!). So glad to have the Snake Eyes I've always wanted. Here's a quick edited photo I took as an homage to the classic Yearbook cover :wave

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but I'm happy to share with you guys the MISB SSC Snake Eyes v1 that I got off a trade yesterday. I immediately had him swap bodies with my Bruce Wayne kitbash, and moved the visor to the black Firefly head (I smiled when I saw here that it's been done before!). So glad to have the Snake Eyes I've always wanted. Here's a quick edited photo I took as an homage to the classic Yearbook cover :wave

Awesome. :clap:clap:clap:clap

My first attempt at some figure bashing. Switched out the body with a generic TT narrow shoulder. Used 1/6 DAM Chinese People's Armed Police Force Anti Terrorism Black Boots and a 1/6 DAM Chinese People's Armed Police Force Anti Terrorism Tactical Vest to switch up the look.

image4.jpg image3.jpg

Waiting for this bad boy to come in the mail.

image5.JPG

Just sniped the exclusive Snake Eyes statue on Evilbay for $510. Can't wait for him to get here next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It was listed as E&S 1/6 Scale 26001 NSWDG MFF Insertion HALO HK-417 Rifle & Optics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back