Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never swapped out bodies between figs before but do the hands and feet of Sideshow fit into a Hot Toys body or is it a complete overhaul. Trying to find muscle bodies for SE and Storm Shadow. Muscle bodies are a ^^^^^ to find.. :banghead

You'll have to cut down the Sideshow wrist pegs to fit in the TT. As for the feet, heat them up, pull out the Sideshow pegs and pop in HT ones while they're still warm.

I've never swapped out bodies between figs before but do the hands and feet of Sideshow fit into a Hot Toys body or is it a complete overhaul. Trying to find muscle bodies for SE and Storm Shadow. Muscle bodies are a ^^^^^ to find.. :banghead

For both my SE and Indiana Jones, I heated up the boots with a dryer (dipping them in very hot water will do also) and was was able to pop out the SS pegs with some pliers. I then just popped the Truetype ankle pegs right into the SS boots and they fit just fine and have the full ankle articulation. Just make sure you are popping the ankle joints straight in and out, as not to break them.

I know this question has most likely been asked and answered, but Im lazy to go through all the pages to look for it ("Search" didnt help, I tried).
How do you tighten the rappling(sp?) harness? It hangs too low on his crotch. I had SE displayed without it, but I thought a little change was in order and I would diplay him will all his gear, but I had forgoten about the loseness of the harness.

I know this question has most likely been asked and answered, but Im lazy to go through all the pages to look for it ("Search" didnt help, I tried).
How do you tighten the rappling(sp?) harness? It hangs too low on his crotch. I had SE displayed without it, but I thought a little change was in order and I would diplay him will all his gear, but I had forgoten about the loseness of the harness.

I folded mine over and sewed it together on the back side of the harness.

Hope you guys like it :) CHEERS!!

Shadow, I more than like your SE, I want to :bunnydanc with it...

He has been and continues to be the most bad ass SE on this forum and you still continue to raise the bar :rock

Last edited:
Hiho!!! just some simple additional stuff to improve my Snake's overall look.
I added pads for Snake's strap harness.
At first it was just for fun, but then I thought 'hey this is not too bad' so...

Hope you guys like it :) CHEERS!!!

Shadow_Wolf thank you for inspiring me to use the Hot Toys Muscle Body for Snake Eyes. It totally makes him look 10x Better.

I salute you!
p8220306.jpg

I know a Salute doesn't need to be that high but I just wanted to prove with the right insidion incision you can move the arms just about anywhere. :lol

Hope you guys like it :) CHEERS!!

Shadow, I more than like your SE, I want to :bunnydanc with it...

He has been and continues to be the most bad ass SE on this forum and you still continue to raise the bar :rock

Thanks heaps for the compliment bro :) I am still not too happy with his visor.

I am currently in a project to custom make a better visor. I'll post it when its done...but not for anytime soon tho :D

Shadow_Wolf thank you for inspiring me to use the Hot Toys Muscle Body for Snake Eyes. It totally makes him look 10x Better.

I salute you!
p8220306.jpg

I know a Salute doesn't need to be that high but I just wanted to prove with the right insidion incision you can move the arms just about anywhere. :lol

AWESOME!!! lets go :banana. Very2x nice ShazBo!!!
Did you have a hard time putting it on? :D (because I did)

AWESOME!!! lets go :banana. Very2x nice ShazBo!!!
Did you have a hard time putting it on? :D (because I did)

Thanks heaps for the compliment bro :) I am still not too happy with his visor.

I am currently in a project to custom make a better visor. I'll post it when its done...but not for anytime soon tho :D

:rotfl LOL yes I did. Re-adjusting the Body Suit to the Body was a ^^^^^. I was so Afraid tearing it.

I agree with you on the Visor. For me the Visor is too low. It basically covers his upper lip if you're following real proportions.

I don't have Snake-Eyes (I ordered the exclusive, but it was for my dad who collects as well), but I love all of the pics!

Has anyone tried to cut the last "divided area" section off of Snake Eyes' visor? It seems to me it would look much better with only three divisions (to make it smaller and get it off of his mouth/lip)....

just a quick question cuz i'm too lazy to read through this thread. how easy does the shirt come off? is it glued down any where like to the neck or anything. i may wanna remove it but i'd like to know how hard it is before i start taking all his gear off and everything.

Back