Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From time to time ToyAnxiety parts them out (Billy Soul, Rocky, Rambo, etc). But your best bet is ebaY. But the poseability sucks. Personally, I'd keep my eyes peeled for a loose Saturday Toys body.

I happen to have a loose Sat toys body for my Bruce Wayne kitbash, suppose I could switch it out.

Thanks for the tips guys.

I happen to have a loose Sat toys body for my Bruce Wayne kitbash, suppose I could switch it out.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Pick up a normal (or even a narrow shouldered) TT for your Bruce and pop that ST body on Snake Eyes. You won't be disappointed.

Ok so I finally got around to putting my Snake Eyes together and I am pretty pumped on how he turned out. The Loading Toys sweater really goes a long way with how awesome he can look.

snakeeyes.jpg

Thanks King, I thought I was going to lose my _ _ _ _ when those damn ammo pouches wouldn't give way. I like how when I put a figure together it's serious business, I get all Dreyfuss from Close Encounters. :lol

So after a few days of cutsomizing the Muscle body here it is... Still a working progress and for give me for the poorly lit Pictures. :rotfl

I'll get some better pictures later.

I made some cuts on the elbow region and around the shoulder area but thenammagazine was right the inner joints seem fragile.

where can i find one?? just searched ebay and only found the zipper sweater

Check this out...

If you really want it, you can get the COURIER kit from Loading Toys.

https://www.goodstufftogo.net

You'll have to dig for it because their site isn't the easiest to find things on. The kit is $65.

Click on "Shop Now" on the main page, then scroll down to "Loading Toys" and then BAM "Courier kit". You're welcome Ezcompane and thanks Robbie. :D

Check this out...

Click on "Shop Now" on the main page, then scroll down to "Loading Toys" and then BAM "Courier kit". You're welcome Ezcompane and thanks Robbie. :D

Just doing my part. Ive been searching all over for stuff for a Low Light custom that I'm working on and I ran across it. Thought I would share. I love that sweater but I didn't want to spend 65 bones on it. Plus I really like how my snake turned out with the turtle neck that I used. If they would just sell that damn thing by itself!!

DUDES THESE AMMO PATCHES SUCK balls!!

edit: had Snakes in a box eve since SS shipped and decided to put him together tonight...

You've got to open them up and stretch them a little before putting the mag pouches in. I used a mechanical pencil.

Thanks, yeah I got them in (ammo) last night and he looks amazing, I even ordered Deak's sweater (which should be coming in next week)

My fingers are sore :rotfl

Back