Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shadow_Wolf thank you for inspiring me to use the Hot Toys Muscle Body for Snake Eyes. It totally makes him look 10x Better.

I salute you!
p8220306.jpg

I know a Salute doesn't need to be that high but I just wanted to prove with the right insidion incision you can move the arms just about anywhere. :lol

left handed salute ? :duh

Did you guys heat it up or just pealed it to remove the shirt, just curious?

I just gently peeled mine off and it came off pretty easily. In hindsight now, I'd recommend just popping the the neck adapter off and taking the shirt of along with it and soaking the neck in some very hot water for a minute or two and the shirt will probably peel very smoothly off the neck adapter. You'll should be able to avoid the little glue crusties that way.

Thanks guys for the answering of the shirt with the neck deal. I have a Billy Sole and Loading Toys sweater, I haven't decided on which I'm going to do just yet, waiting on my Muscle Body btw.

Thanks guys for the answering of the shirt with the neck deal. I have a Billy Sole and Loading Toys sweater, I haven't decided on which I'm going to do just yet, waiting on my Muscle Body btw.
Hey bro! If you don't end up using the loading toys sweater and have no use for it let me know if you are going to sell it. Thanks.

Yea if I don't use it, I'll let yah know and I'd sell it at cost. :rock

Cool, you mind me knowing how much it cost through a PM? BTW the sole custom looks better on snake than the LT sweater:D I'm trying to make a bourne custom, I don't like the zipper sweater that came with the LT Loses set.

If you use the Muscle Body remember to take your time with the Bodysuit. After you have it around the neck and arms (which is actually the easy part) you'll need to rotate the sleeve to be aligned with the body.

Even if you made cut on ht Joints like I did for more articulation you'll run into this problem. With my Incisions I was able to get the arms to reach up vertically and I still had trouble aligning the the Bodysuit :lol That's what me and Shadow_Wolf were talking about earlier but you know what all that trouble and it was worth it.

Here is mine. Not nearly as creative as most of you are and I am too afraid to damage it by customizing it on a muscle body.

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

you should play with different poses more. IMO your poses aren't befitting a nice Detolf, more like a 10 years olds toy shelf.

csi, you might want to consider taking the suit off where it is glued to the neck post up there, and possibly re-gluing it so that he doesn't have the weird-looking neck. Mine had the same problem, plus his chin was all messed up looking, so I had to pull that off as well. That was my only real issue with Snake Eyes.

Everyone should reset the visor on snake eyes IMO, it's flat out wrong from sideshow, an obvious mistake in the production of the figure that it got set so low. It helps out his overall look dramatically, and seeing it still set too low on ones that people put alot of effort into fixing up with new bodies still bugs me heh.

Everyone should reset the visor on snake eyes IMO, it's flat out wrong from sideshow, an obvious mistake in the production of the figure that it got set so low. It helps out his overall look dramatically, and seeing it still set too low on ones that people put alot of effort into fixing up with new bodies still bugs me heh.

I agree but I have a few problems :(

I haven't seen anyone do it, which worries me.
Where us the Glue place?
Will I end up tearing the balaclava?
Will I need to remove the Dried up Glue?
Etc Etc...

Edit:
Well after viewing your old Snake Eyes I noticed you have done this yourself. Which makes me more confident in fixing my Snake Eyes' Visor. Any Pointers

Use something small, flat and smooth to pry it, nothing sharp to avoid scratching or nicking the visor and tearing the mask. I popped it from the face, and got the mask separated from both the face and visor in the nose area, but left the visor attached to the mask at the ears. Then i just pulled the mask up the nose to tighten it, same for the top down over the eyes, basically closing up the hole that is there under the visor and glued it down, then moved the visor up to the right spot and glued it down.

I also repainted mines visor too, just simple silver drybrush on it to make it more metallic.

p8230313.jpg

Still looks pretty low to me buty that's the best I can do. anymore higher and his nose will be exposed.

Back