Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9545.jpg

That looks so bad @$$. Nice work.

@jester - Great looking set-up for the V1 Snake Eyes. I need to re-order one of those sweaters. I ordered one some time ago, but I got ripped off for it.

Yea and that is silly. Guy gets is face fried off that made hardened soldiers shreak at the sight of it and then looks like Brad Pitt with a couple scars after a surgery lol.

I dig the custom sculpt...it's really well done.

PS: Snake Eyes is too bad ass to be a pasty white boy.

Yea and that is silly. Guy gets is face fried off that made hardened soldiers shreak at the sight of it and then looks like Brad Pitt with a couple scars after a surgery lol.

Even dumber was that about five minutes after surgery he fought some guys who through hot coals at his face and burned his skin right off again. :lol :duh

What custom sculpt? It's just Hot toys Krauser. Lerath and a few others did the same thing like three years ago.
Even dumber was that about five minutes after surgery he fought some guys who through hot coals at his face and burned his skin right off again. :lol :duh

That whole Ninja Mindtrick arc was pretty awful.

What custom sculpt? It's just Hot toys Krauser. Lerath and a few others did the same thing like three years ago.

Not much of a Resident Evil follower.
Before my time in this hobby. My bad.

Even dumber is how each of those guys happen to have pieces of Snake Eyes' version 3 suit.

Man looking at the V1 just reinforces the need for the V2.

Perhaps not as is...but his name is "Snake Eyes"!!! Not "Visor Head".
Looking at the second SSC's attempt at the visor, all I can think of is those flame-retardant masks that stuntmen wear that are supposed to look like the character they're filling in for... but only from a distance, which makes me think the SSC v2's v2 head should be called "Rubber Face".

That looks so bad @$$. Nice work.
Thank you.

@jester - Great looking set-up for the V1 Snake Eyes. I need to re-order one of those sweaters. I ordered one some time ago, but I got ripped off for it.
I got mine off of eBay from a seller in China. It arrived faster than most things I order from the US. I'm thinking of getting another and kitbashing a more straight-forward v1 SE.

Not if he was trying to match the late 80's post-plastic surgery SE. Looks like me made a pretty good match.
Yes, the long scar over the left eye (along with the blond hair and blue eyes) is what drew me to the sculpt for use as an unmasked face for Snake Eyes.

To be fair, it was apparently described as a dangerous, experimental form of reconstructive surgery that could potentially kill the subject through sheer pain and physical trauma, or something to that effect. I think SE was only able to get through it by using one of the ninja mental disciplinary techniques he'd been taught.

The idea of an unmasked Snake Eyes is ____. That said, cool custom.
Glad you like it. :p

It's actually Krauser from the Hot Toys resident Evil line, but I guess that's been pointed out already.

Let's keep the racial slurs to ourselves, shall we? :slap

He does seem to be a kind of magnet for misfortune, doesn't he? Most of his old LRRP unit died in Vietnam, his family was killed coming to meet him at the airport, he got kicked out of his adopted ninja family with his best friend running off to become an assassin, he got his face burned off and his voice ruined immediately after meeting the love of his life and it just goes on from there.

That said, I don't think Baroness's hired torture technicians managed to inflict more than superficial damage on his reconstructed face, going by the unmasked scenes from later issues.

Even dumber is how each of those guys happen to have pieces of Snake Eyes' version 3 suit.
I thought was kind of awesome, really.

Back