Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take the nubs off and repaint it black, maybe add some scars with removable visor. :lecture

Sorry old pic from my custom thread. :(

109_1512.jpg

Sounds like the next version of Snake Eyes will have both v1 Commando and v2 Ninja portraits for just that purpose. Maybe just wait for that.

They'll give the statue another month or so, but I think they'll unveil the next 1:6 SE sooner rather than later (unless an SE PF reveal is in the works). It's sort of an unwritten rule of sustaining a GI Joe line that new renditions of Snake Eyes have to always be in the pipeline.

Same goes for the next 1:6 Cobra Commander now that the PF and Dio have hit.

Sounds like the next version of Snake Eyes will have both v1 Commando and v2 Ninja portraits for just that purpose. Maybe just wait for that.

They'll give the statue another month or so, but I think they'll unveil the next 1:6 SE sooner rather than later (unless an SE PF reveal is in the works). It's sort of an unwritten rule of sustaining a GI Joe line that new renditions of Snake Eyes have to always be in the pipeline.

Same goes for the next 1:6 Cobra Commander now that the PF and Dio have hit.

And Storm Shadow. The new statue shows him with the hood. Might be a preview of things to come.

I just wanted to ask somebody out there. Is there any way to fit sideshow feet onto a TT without doing the whole lower leg swap?
Also I noticed when I did do the TT swap and used the SS lower leg, old Snake Eyes rose to a towering 6 foot 6, making him way taller than my other Joes! I think the pegs in his stock boots may be seated too high, and the later boots (Firefly, Beachhead) may have lower seated ones.
Anyways, any help is surely appreciated.

I just wanted to ask somebody out there. Is there any way to fit sideshow feet onto a TT without doing the whole lower leg swap?
Also I noticed when I did do the TT swap and used the SS lower leg, old Snake Eyes rose to a towering 6 foot 6, making him way taller than my other Joes! I think the pegs in his stock boots may be seated too high, and the later boots (Firefly, Beachhead) may have lower seated ones.
Anyways, any help is surely appreciated.

Why in the blue hell are you replacing the full lower legs? :dunno :lol

Sideshow boots work with TT pegs. :wink1:

Oh yeah. I guess I didn't really think it out. I just followed what some other dude posted long ago. Thus having a giant Snake Eyes that towers the rest! Now I just have to find those lower TT legs..........
I might just go with newer Firefly boots with the lower pegs. That's also an easy fix.

I think I finally got my Snake Eyes where I want him. Put an ACI commando sweater on him along with the black Firefly head.

35bb2wg.jpg

r1labr.jpg

11sla2x.jpg

Couple of mine (HT pale TT body, HT boots, Dr. Figures gloves, TTL MP7, ACI sweater):

IMG_9558.jpg

"Snake Eyes! Scarlett's been kidnapped by ninjas! Are you a bad enough dude to save her?"

IMG_9545.jpg

Man looking at the V1 just reinforces the need for the V2.

Perhaps not as is...but his name is "Snake Eyes"!!! Not "Visor Head".

Back